To contribute to the AdvertiseMint blog, guest writers must submit a final draft of their articles. The drafts must be heavily edited—submissions with egregious grammar errors will be ignored.
We accept topics related to social media and digital advertising and marketing. You can submit the following articles:
- Guides and tutorials
- Data analysis
- How-to articles and tips
- Infographics with accompanying article
Your article should be 100% original and well written, offering a unique angle, exclusive tip, or point of view. All articles must be at least 1,000 words.
We do not accept articles that are not well written: articles that lack coherence and cohesion, articles that contain grammatical errors, spammy or irrelevant backlinks, and an unpolished writing style.
We do not include author bios, only a byline.
We recommend reading our blog and style guide to understand our tone and thoroughly editing your drafts before submission. Here are examples of good AdvertiseMint articles:
How to Pitch
- Include article title in the email subject line
- Provide a summary of the article: What it’s about, why it’s relevant to our readers.
- Attach submission as a Google or Word doc.
- Email all submissions to email@example.com