With a population of over 5.8 million residents, the vibrant city of Atlanta brings a huge opportunity to grow your business. Businesses that use an Atlanta advertising agency like AdvertiseMint can help ensure their story reaches the right customers at the right place and time.
Best ways to advertise in Atlanta
Atlanta is a vibrant city, and your business will need a marketing strategy to break through the noise. Atlanta residents are bombarded with daily social media ads, search ads, billboards, TV ads, and radio ads. It’s essential that your advertising dollars are being spent efficiently. Here are some of the most popular Atlanta advertising options for businesses.
Atlanta Paid Social Advertising
Paid social allows Atlanta businesses to reach consumers directly in their area. This is done by geo-targeted ads, targeting a specific zip code or a one-mile radius around a single point. Advertisers can also target aspects like interests, behaviors, or custom audiences of their customers, prospects, or visitors. You can learn more about each of the following types of advertising below:
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Twitter / X Ads
Atlanta Paid Search Advertising
Paid search allows Atlanta businesses to reach consumers searching for their products or services on Google or Bing within a specific geographic area. These ads allow your business to appear on top of Google searches or Google Maps. This ensures customers find your business first before they find your competitors.
Atlanta Local Advertising
There are countless options for reaching consumers located in the Atlanta area. Each advertising option brings opportunities, challenges, and the need to monitor for a positive return on ad spend for the business. If you want help growing your business with local Atlanta ads, please contact Advertisemint. You can learn more about local Atlanta advertising options here:
- Yelp Ads
- Nextdoor Ads
- iHeartRadio Ads
- Spotify Ads
- Pandora Ads
- Local Cable Ads
- Billboard Advertising
- Atlanta Metro Advertising
- Direct Mail
“Atlanta is a city that’s always changing and evolving. It’s a place where you can always find something new to do.” – Tyler Perry
How to Advertise with Atlanta Sports Teams
In the heart of the South, Atlanta has a rich sports history and an ardent fan base that ranges from baseball to soccer. Businesses have a golden chance to collaborate, sponsor, and engage a vast demographic of devoted fans in this vibrant sports ecosystem. If you are pondering ways to connect your brand with Atlanta’s sports audience, contact Advertisemint. We can guide you on the best strategies to partner with teams like the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Hawks, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United, and more.
Atlanta Braves (MLB) – The Braves have a storied history in Major League Baseball, with home games at Truist Park. The Atlanta Braves have secured the World Series title multiple times, with the most recent win in 1995. Atlanta Braves on Instagram | Atlanta Braves on YouTube | Atlanta Braves on TikTok
Atlanta Hawks (NBA) – The Hawks, a cornerstone of the NBA, play electrifying basketball matches at the State Farm Arena. Their dedication and gameplay have made them a central part of the NBA’s Eastern Conference. Atlanta Hawks on Instagram | Atlanta Hawks on YouTube | Atlanta Hawks on TikTok
Atlanta Falcons (NFL) – As a mainstay of the NFL, the Falcons have consistently displayed exceptional football, captivating fans nationwide. The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is their home turf. Though the Falcons have yet to clinch a Super Bowl, they have shown the prowess that got them to the Super Bowl twice. Atlanta Falcons on Instagram | Atlanta Falcons on YouTube | Atlanta Falcons on TikTok
Atlanta United FC (MLS) – Representing Atlanta in Major League Soccer, Atlanta United has quickly established a passionate following. They play at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium and made history by winning the MLS Cup in 2018, just two years after their inception. Atlanta United on Instagram | Atlanta United on YouTube | Atlanta United on TikTok
Atlanta Dream (WNBA) – As an integral part of the Women’s National Basketball Association, the Dream showcases premier basketball talents. They contest their home games at the Gateway Center Arena. Atlanta Dream on Instagram | Atlanta Dream on YouTube | Atlanta Dream on TikTok
How to Advertise to Atlanta Universities, Colleges & Schools
If your target market includes young adults aged 13 to 30, focusing on Atlanta’s student population might be a game-changer. This dynamic age group is continuously evolving in their digital behaviors, from preferred social media platforms to the gadgets they use. Mostly inclined towards mobile, effectively engaging them requires content and ads that mirror their lifestyles and aspirations. To enhance your outreach to students in the Atlanta area, consult with Advertisemint. We can help navigate the vast advertising and marketing avenues within higher education. Here are some of Atlanta’s renowned educational institutions:
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) – A prominent public research university, Georgia Tech is renowned globally for its engineering, computing, and sciences programs. Georgia Tech on Instagram | Georgia Tech on YouTube
- Emory University – A distinguished private institution, Emory is celebrated for its health sciences, business, and liberal arts programs. Its campus is situated in Druid Hills. Emory on Instagram | Emory on YouTube
- Georgia State University – Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, this institution is lauded for its diverse programs and role in the city’s educational and cultural landscape. Georgia State on Instagram | Georgia State on YouTube
- Morehouse College – A historically black college, Morehouse is noted for its emphasis on leadership, academics, and building a strong sense of community. Morehouse on Instagram | Morehouse on YouTube
- Spelman College – As a leading liberal arts college for women of African descent, Spelman is renowned for its academic rigor and empowerment initiatives. Spelman on Instagram | Spelman on YouTube
- Atlanta Metropolitan State College – This institution offers a variety of associate and bachelor’s programs and is known for its commitment to student success. Atlanta Metropolitan on Instagram | Atlanta Metropolitan on YouTube
Atlanta High Schools
- The Lovett School – Recognized for its comprehensive academics, sports, and arts, Lovett School is set in a sprawling campus alongside the Chattahoochee River. Lovett School on Instagram | Lovett School on Youtube
- The Westminster Schools – Westminster is celebrated for its pursuit of academic excellence and its commitment to holistic education. Westminster on Instagram
- Grady High School – Located in Midtown, provides a well-rounded education, fostering creativity, critical thinking, and community engagement. Grady High on Instagram
How to advertise on the Atlanta metro and public transportation?
From the bustling highways to the city’s MARTA rail and bus system, carpooling options, and expanding bike lanes, Atlanta’s transportation mosaic presents countless opportunities. With the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) reporting substantial daily boardings across its services, advertising on Atlanta’s public transport can help brands tap into a diverse and ever-moving audience based on numerous factors, including location, demographic patterns, and more. If you’re eyeing options such as MARTA rail advertising, Atlanta bus advertising, advertising in Atlanta cabs, or leveraging rideshare platforms for visibility in the Atlanta region, AdvertiseMint’s experienced team is eager to assist in devising a strategy that propels your business growth through impactful transportation ads in and around Atlanta.
How to advertise on the radio in Atlanta?
In Atlanta, residents tune in to popular radio options such as WSB, V-103, B98.5, Star 94.1, 107.9, and Majic 107.5/97.5, enjoying a mix of news, talk radio, and diverse music genres during commutes, workouts, or just relaxing at home. This makes radio advertising in Atlanta a potent medium for businesses to connect with locals, tapping into their daily routines with compelling messages. Depending on your target audience, radio advertising in Atlanta can be customized by station preference, music type, and even specific time slots to achieve optimal reach. Furthermore, with the rise of digital platforms like Pandora and Spotify, advertisers now have the flexibility to target listeners by zip codes, musical preferences, interests, DMAs, and several other parameters. If you aim to amplify your business presence in the Atlanta region using radio advertising, the dedicated team at AdvertiseMint is ready to assist in ensuring your radio campaign is innovative and delivers tangible returns.
How much does billboard advertising cost in Atlanta?
Whether you are driving down Peachtree Street, I-75, I-85, I-285, or one of the other major highways in Atlanta, you are guaranteed to see billboards. Most Atlanta billboards are owned by large networks such as Lamar, Clear Channel, or OutFront Media. The average price of billboards in Atlanta is between $2,000 to $15,000 per month and is based on the traffic and desirability of the location. Many of the networks offer remnant or lower cost options if you are flexible on the locations of the billboards and the time they are displayed. If you want to run billboard ads in the Atlanta area for your business, the team at AdvertiseMint can help you build your ideal strategy, determine the best locations, and ensure your campaigns are executed and provide a positive return on investment.
What are the most popular restaurants in Atlanta?
Atlanta is a city known for its Southern charm and delightful culinary scene. From elegant fine dining establishments to renowned local diners, Atlanta offers a gastronomic adventure for every palate. Restaurant advertising in Atlanta requires a nuanced approach, connecting with the city’s proud residents and the countless visitors who flock to the Southern hub annually. Given the plethora of dining options, your restaurant advertising must be designed to shine the spotlight on what makes your establishment unique. Engage potential customers across digital platforms like social media, Yelp, Google, and Nextdoor. If you wish to elevate your restaurant’s presence in the Atlanta region, AdvertiseMint stands ready to guide you. Here are some of the city’s most popular dining destinations:
- Mary Mac’s Tea Room – Situated at 224 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, this iconic establishment has served classic Southern comfort food since 1945. It’s a must-visit for traditional dishes like fried chicken and Georgia peach cobbler.
- The Varsity – A landmark since 1928, The Varsity, located at 61 North Ave NW, is the world’s largest drive-in restaurant. Renowned for its chili dogs and frosted oranges, it’s integral to Atlanta’s culinary history.
- Bone’s Restaurant – At 3130 Piedmont Rd NE, Bone’s Restaurant is a staple for steak lovers in Atlanta. Known for its classic steakhouse ambiance and top-notch service, it’s a favorite for locals and celebrities.
- Ponce City Market – A bustling marketplace with a mix of food stalls, shops, and entertainment. From Southern dishes to international cuisines, it’s a gastronomic paradise.
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q – Located at 1238 DeKalb Ave NE, this joint is a go-to for authentic Southern BBQ. Their smoked wings and brisket are the stuff of legends.
- Antico Pizza Napoletana – Nestled in 1093 Hemphill Ave NW, it’s one of the best spots for authentic Neapolitan pizza in Atlanta. The communal tables and open kitchen make for a lively dining experience.
- R. Thomas Deluxe Grill – Situated at 1812 Peachtree St NW, this quirky diner is open 24/7 and is known for its eclectic menu ranging from classic American to vegetarian delights.
- Eclipse Di Luna – With a location in Miami Circle, it’s a favorite spot for tapas and live music. The vibrant ambiance makes it a popular choice for dinner and late-night outings.
- Busy Bee Cafe – Established in 1947 at 810 Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, it’s an Atlanta institution for soul food. Dishes like fried chicken and collard greens transport diners to the heart of Southern culinary traditions.
Top 10 things to do when you visit Atlanta?
Atlanta is a city steeped in history, culture, and Southern hospitality. As one of the major cities in the U.S., it attracts a plethora of tourists annually. Advertising to these visitors can significantly boost businesses in hospitality, tours, restaurants, and more. Businesses seeking to make the most of the visiting population can benefit from geo-targeted advertising, aiming to engage people who are in the area but don’t reside there. This transient audience holds vast potential for local revenue streams. For guidance on tourism-related advertising in Atlanta, please contact AdvertiseMint. Here’s a list of must-visit spots when in Atlanta:
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site – This site pays homage to the life and achievements of Martin Luther King Jr.. Visit his childhood home, the church where he preached, and his final resting place.
- Georgia Aquarium – One of the largest aquariums in the world, it’s home to thousands of marine animals and offers an immersive underwater experience.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden – A serene oasis in the city, the garden showcases many plants, beautifully themed gardens, and enchanting exhibitions.
- Piedmont Park – A vast urban park in the heart of Atlanta, it’s perfect for a day out picnicking, playing sports, or attending various events and festivals held throughout the year.
- World of Coca-Cola – Discover the history of the world’s most iconic beverage brand. Enjoy interactive exhibits, sample over 100 beverages, and see the vault that houses the secret formula.
- Fox Theatre – An architectural masterpiece, the theatre offers a mix of live performances, classic movies, and guided tours.
- Centennial Olympic Park – Built for the 1996 Olympics, this park is a testament to Atlanta’s role in the global sports scene. It has attractions, water features, and the iconic Olympic Rings fountain.
- Atlanta History Center – Delve into Atlanta’s rich history through exhibitions, historic homes, and beautiful gardens.
- Ponce City Market – A refurbished historic building now houses a dynamic mix of restaurants, shops, and entertainment spots.
- BeltLine Trail – An urban redevelopment project, the BeltLine offers scenic trails, art installations, parks, and access to many of Atlanta’s neighborhoods. Great for walking, cycling, or simply soaking in the city vibes.
Popular social media accounts in Atlanta you need to follow.
In the digital age, staying connected means getting social. Tapping into Atlanta’s vibrant online community can give you an authentic taste of the city’s pulse, from its gourmet food scene to cultural events. Here’s a compilation of essential Atlanta social media accounts to keep you in the loop:
- @AtlantaMagazine – This is the official handle for Atlanta Magazine, a prominent city magazine that offers insights into Atlanta’s culture, dining, style, and more.
- @DiscoverAtlanta – Managed by Atlanta’s official tourism guide, this account showcases the city’s best attractions, events, and hidden spots.
- @AtlantaEatsTV – A haven for food lovers, this account serves a visual feast of the best dishes from restaurants around Atlanta, from well-known eateries to upcoming food ventures.
- @ATLBlackStar – This account provides news, culture, and commentary on Atlanta’s Black community, giving its vibrant and influential demographic voice.
Everything you need to know about Atlanta Real Estate advertising.
With tens of thousands of real estate agents in the Atlanta area, there is constant need for real estate brokers and agents to get their properties in front of the right homebuyers. There are lots of options from targeted paid social and paid search ads, along with local options like Yelp, Google and Nextdoor and then options like direct mail or local cable ads. There are also digital options for real estate such as Realtor Connections, Zillow Real Estate Agency Advertising and the Trulia Real Estate Ad Network. Commercial real estate brokers are now using paid social to promote videos of their properties using LinkedIn ads to reach a B2B audience. Please note that many of the ad platforms have rules and limitations regarding the targeting of individuals while promoting real estate ads based on age, gender, ethnicity and location. The team at AdvertiseMint is happy to help you work through your options and can help you ensure you are generating leads for both home sellers and home buyers. For more detailed information on real estate advertising in Atlanta, please contact Advertisemint. Here are some of the neighborhoods you need to know about when advertising in Atlanta.
- Midtown Real Estate Advertising – Atlanta’s heart of the arts, home to many of the city’s major cultural institutions, businesses, and countless dining and entertainment options.
- Buckhead Real Estate Advertising – An upscale district known for its luxury malls, fine dining, grand estates, and a thriving business district.
- Decatur Real Estate Advertising – A vibrant suburb east of downtown, popular for its eclectic mix of boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and events in its walkable downtown area.
- Virginia Highland Real Estate Advertising – A hip and artistic neighborhood, this area is known for its historic bungalows, boutiques, and vibrant nightlife centered around its namesake intersection.
- Old Fourth Ward Real Estate Advertising – A historic area revitalized, now home to the famous Atlanta BeltLine, Ponce City Market, and a wealth of dining and shopping options. It’s a blend of the old and the new.
- Inman Park Real Estate Advertising – One of Atlanta’s oldest neighborhoods, Inman Park boasts beautiful Victorian homes, sprawling parks, and a mix of trendy restaurants and shops.
- West End Real Estate Advertising – A historic district on the rise, West End is a fusion of the old and the new, with its historic homes, the Atlanta BeltLine, and a rapidly growing food and arts scene.
Complete guide to annual events in Atlanta.
Regarding event advertising in Atlanta, knowing about key events throughout the year can help businesses craft targeted promotions, partnerships, and campaigns. For those seeking to make an impact with their event marketing in the ATL area, starting preparations well in advance is key, especially for larger events that draw significant crowds. If you’re eager to dive into event advertising in Atlanta or are considering sponsoring a major city event, contact Advertisemint. Our advertising experts are here to guide you through the process.
- Peach Drop – December / January – Atlanta’s iconic New Year’s Eve celebration. A giant peach descends at midnight, marking the start of the new year amidst live music and fireworks.
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival – April – Held in Piedmont Park, this annual celebration of the arts, with hundreds of artists, live music, and delicious food.
- SweetWater 420 Fest – April – A three-day annual music festival in Centennial Olympic Park. It blends a music festival with an Earth Day celebration.
- Atlanta Jazz Festival – May – Recognized as one of the largest free jazz festivals in the country, it’s a Memorial Day weekend tradition featuring top jazz artists from around the world.
- Dragon Con – September – A pop culture, fantasy, and sci-fi convention. It’s a multi-day event that draws fans from all over, with parades, panels, and cosplay.
- Atlanta Pride Festival and Parade – October – Celebrating the LGBTQ+ community, this event held in Piedmont Park features live entertainment, a market, and a vibrant parade.
- Taste of Atlanta – October – A food festival showcasing the city’s best restaurants with samples, cooking demonstrations, and live entertainment.
- AJC Peachtree Road Race – July 4th – An iconic 10k race held annually on Independence Day, celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2019.
- Atlanta Film Festival – April – One of the country’s largest and longest-running festivals, it showcases international and local films.
How to advertise a professional service business in Atlanta?
Atlanta has so many types of professional service providers that it can become crowded and difficult for many consumers to find your business. If you are a lawyer, doctor, dentist, contractor, accountant, or work in childcare, food services, event planning, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, HVAC, waste removal, or security services – then you need to be advertising your services. You must ensure you have local pages created on Google Local and Yelp and paid ads to ensure customers see your business first. You should also run paid search and social ads so individuals can visually see and experience your business’s services in Atlanta. If you need to help advertise your service based business in the Atlanta area, please contact Advertisemint and speak with one of our advertising experts.
Atlanta government advertising
The sprawling metropolis of Atlanta has numerous governmental bodies and divisions with unique advertising needs. Whether you’re an Atlanta-based politician looking to campaign or a government body aiming to engage and inform the public, understanding the local advertising landscape and regulations is essential. At AdvertiseMint, we’re ready to assist you in developing and executing strategic advertising campaigns tailored to the government sector, ensuring they align with municipal guidelines and effectively target the desired audience. Below are some of the essential government resources in Atlanta for your reference:
- City of Atlanta Official Website
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Mayor’s Office
- Atlanta City Council
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System
- Atlanta Police Department (APD)
- Atlanta Fire Rescue Department
- Fulton County Sheriff’s Office Small Business Association (SBA) Atlanta District Office
- City of Atlanta Department of Finance
- Department of Watershed Management
- Atlanta Parks and Recreation
- Atlanta Department of Transportation (ATLDOT)
- Department of Public Works
- Atlanta Office of Veterans Affairs
- National Weather Service
What is the Best Atlanta Ad Agency?
We believe AdvertiseMint is the best Atlanta advertising agency. AdvertiseMint brings a full team of advertising experts, including account managers, media buyers, copywriters, and creative experts in video production, editing, photography, graphic design, and data analysis to ensure our metrics are met. We would love the opportunity to help grow your business.
Disclaimer: AdvertiseMint is an advertising agency that provides advertising and marketing services to businesses located in Atlanta. The details provided on this page are for informational purposes and to help explain the services we provide for our clients. AdvertiseMint has no affiliation or exclusive partnerships with the city of Atlanta, tourist locations, government divisions, sports teams, educational institutions, annual events, restaurants, or other businesses mentioned on this page.