Paris is a city of dreams. With its iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, it is a destination that attracts millions of visitors each year. But Paris is more than just a tourist destination. It is also a major business hub, with a vibrant economy and a highly skilled workforce. If you are looking to expand your business into Paris, effective advertising is essential. By partnering with a Paris advertising agency such as AdvertiseMint, you can ensure that your brand’s message is heard by the right people. An experienced agency will know how to reach your target audience and create advertising that resonates with them.
Best ways to advertise in Paris France
Paris is a vibrant city, and your business will need a marketing strategy to break through the noise. Paris residents are bombarded with daily social media ads, search ads, billboards, TV ads, and radio ads. It’s essential that your advertising dollars are being spent efficiently. Here are some of the most popular Paris advertising options for businesses.
Paris Paid Social Advertising
Paid social allows Paris businesses to reach consumers directly in their area. This is done by geo-targeted ads targeting a specific zip code or a one-mile radius around a single point. Advertisers can also target aspects like interests, behaviors, or custom audiences of their customers, prospects, or visitors. You can learn more about each of the following types of advertising below:
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Twitter / X Ads
Paris Paid Search Advertising
Paid search allows Paris businesses to reach consumers searching for their products or services on Google or Bing within a specific geographic area. These ads allow your business to appear on top of Google searches or Google Maps. This ensures customers find your business first before they find your competitors.
Paris Local Advertising
There are countless options for reaching consumers located in the Paris area. Each advertising option brings opportunities, challenges, and the need to monitor for a positive return on ad spend for the business. If you want to help to grow your business with local Paris ads, please contact Advertisemint. You can learn more about local Paris advertising options here:
- Yelp Ads
- Nextdoor Ads
- iHeartRadio Ads
- Spotify Ads
- Pandora Ads
- Local Cable Ads
- Billboard Advertising
- Paris Metro Advertising
- Direct Mail
“Paris is a divine section of eternity.” – Victor Hugo
How to Advertise with Paris Sport Teams
Parisians hold a deep fervor for their sports, displaying an unmistakable mix of dedication and allegiance to their local champions. From football to tennis, Paris provides enterprises with an unparalleled opportunity to connect with a vast and enthusiastic crowd, not merely during tournaments but all year round. Eager to learn about promotional possibilities with Paris’s sports squads? Reach out to AdvertiseMint today. Learn how to team up with Paris Saint-Germain, Racing Club de France, and Roland Garros. Ready to score big in the City of Lights.
- Paris Saint-Germain F.C. – Paris Saint-Germain F.C., commonly called PSG, is one of France’s most prominent football clubs. Competing in Ligue 1, they’ve boasted some of the world’s best players over the years. The team has clinched numerous Ligue 1 titles and other championships.
PSG on Instagram | PSG on YouTube | PSG on TikTok
- Stade Français -Stade Français is a renowned rugby union club based in Paris. With a rich history dating back to 1883, they’ve consistently been a dominant force in French rugby. The club has won several Top 14 titles, solidifying its elite status..
Stade Français on Instagram | Stade Français on YouTube | Stade Français on TikTok
- Paris Volley – Paris Volley is a top-tier volleyball team from the French capital. Established in 1998, they’ve quickly risen to prominence in the national league. Their cabinet showcases numerous French championships.
Paris Volley on Instagram | Paris Volley on TikTok
- Paris Basketball – Paris Basketball competes in the French Jeep Elite league. Founded relatively recently in 2018, they’re an exciting addition to Paris’s sports scene and have ambitions of ascending to the top of French basketball. Paris Basketball on Instagram | Paris Basketball on YouTube | Paris Basketball on TikTok
- Racing 92 – Racing 92 is another esteemed rugby union team hailing from the Parisian suburbs. With roots going back to 1882, they’ve had a long-standing rivalry with Stade Français. Their accolades include multiple European Cup victories. Racing 92 on Instagram | Racing 92 on YouTube | Racing 92 on TikTok
How to Advertise to Paris Universities, Colleges & Schools
If your business has customers between 13 and 30, you should look at advertising options for Paris students. This youth-focused segment is rapidly changing regarding which social media platforms they use, how they access information, and the technology they utilize daily. Generally, a mobile-first demo, reaching a demo requires a fluid strategy with both content and ads that resonate with the audience. If you want to advertise to students in the Paris area, please contact Advertisemint to discuss the best advertising and marketing options for higher education. The following are some of the most popular schools in Paris:
- Sorbonne University – As a historical seat of learning, the Sorbonne is one of the world’s oldest universities. Today’s Sorbonne University, resulting from the merger of Paris-Sorbonne and Pierre and Marie Curie Universities, continues a rich legacy of excellence in humanities, sciences, and medicine in the heart of Paris.
Sorbonne University on Instagram | Sorbonne University on YouTube
- École Normale Supérieure (ENS) – Located in the Latin Quarter of Paris, ENS is one of the most prestigious institutions for higher education in France. Renowned for its rigorous academic environment, ENS has produced multiple Fields Medalists and Nobel Prize laureates.
ENS on Instagram | ENS on YouTube
- HEC Paris – HEC Paris, situated in Jouy-en-Josas, a suburb of Paris, is a leading business school known for its world-class management programs. Established in 1881, it has consistently ranked among the top business schools globally and has a significant influence on business and academia.
HEC Paris on Instagram | HEC Paris on YouTube
- École Polytechnique (l’X) – Often referred to as “l’X”, École Polytechnique is a leading engineering school located in Palaiseau, a suburb of Paris. As one of France’s foremost “grandes écoles”, it offers a rigorous multidisciplinary curriculum, producing top engineers, scientists, and industry leaders.
l’X on Instagram | l’X on YouTube
- ESSEC Business School – Founded in 1907, ESSEC is one of Europe’s top business schools. Located in Cergy, near Paris, it offers a comprehensive range of business and finance programs and has a reputation for nurturing future business leaders and entrepreneurs.
ESSEC on Instagram | ESSEC on YouTube
- École des Ponts ParisTech – Established in 1747, École des Ponts ParisTech is one of the oldest and most prestigious engineering schools in France. Located in Champs-sur-Marne, near Paris, it specializes in civil engineering, transportation, urban planning, and environmental science.
École des Ponts ParisTech on Instagram | École des Ponts ParisTech on YouTube
Paris High Schools
- Lycée Louis-le-Grand – Located in the Latin Quarter, Lycée Louis-le-Grand is one of France’s most prestigious public secondary schools. Founded in 1563, it has a long history of academic achievement and has produced numerous prominent figures, including several French presidents and philosophers like René Descartes and Voltaire.
- Lycée Henri-IV – Another elite high school in the Latin Quarter, Lycée Henri-IV is renowned for its rigorous curriculum and outstanding results, particularly in the literary and humanities sections. Its alumni include Paul Valéry and André Gide, among many others.
- Lycée Saint-Louis – Located near the Panthéon, Lycée Saint-Louis is primarily known for its preparatory classes (“classes préparatoires” or “prépas”) for students aiming to enter the country’s top engineering and business schools. Its reputation for science and mathematics is especially noteworthy.
How to advertise on Paris metro and public transportation?
Paris is a city with a sophisticated transportation network. From its extensive metro system to its iconic buses, Paris offers a variety of ways to get around. The city’s Department of Transportation (RATP) highlights that over 5 million people use public transportation in Paris every day. This makes Paris a prime location for advertising. Paris provides distinct advertising platforms that can pinpoint commuters by precise locations, age groups, and more. Whether your focus is on Metro line promotions, RER advertising, Parisian bus branding, city taxi campaigns, or rideshare marketing within the city, our team at AdvertiseMint is eager to curate a bespoke advertising plan. Allow us to elevate your brand with compelling transportation ads in the heart of Paris..
How to advertise on the radio in Paris?
Paris’s cosmopolitan listeners frequently tune into esteemed radio stations such as France Inter, NRJ, RTL, Europe 1, and Fun Radio. Whether strolling along the Seine, commuting via the Metro, or unwinding in a Montmartre café, Parisians have a rich array of news, talk shows, and musical genres at their disposal. Advertising on Parisian radio opens a vast window for businesses to engage with locals in an intimate auditory environment. Custom-tailor your promotions based on stations, music styles, or airtime slots. Moreover, with the surge in popularity of digital platforms like Deezer and Spotify in France, brands have the capability to fine-tune their ads grounded on neighborhoods, musical preferences, hobbies, and more. If your ambition is to amplify your footprint in the Parisian market through radio promotion, our ensemble at AdvertiseMint is ready to collaborate. Let’s unite our efforts to devise a harmonious and impactful radio advertising blueprint for your brand..
How much does billboard advertising cost in Paris?
Roaming through the city, whether on the bustling Champs-Élysées, along the historic Rue de Rivoli, the scenic Saint-Germain Boulevard, or speeding on major roads like the A1, A4, or the Périphérique, an undeniable sight in Paris is the plethora of billboards. Dominant networks such as JCDecaux, Clear Channel, and Metrobus oversee many of these large-scale displays. In Paris, the average expenditure for billboard advertising typically ranges from €3,000 to €20,000 per month, with the cost primarily contingent on the footfall and the inherent charm of the selected location. Many advertisement networks also proffer leftover spaces at discounted prices, particularly if you possess flexibility regarding the billboard’s position and exhibition period. If billboard marketing in the Parisian landscape is part of your plan, our squad at AdvertiseMint is on standby to aid. We promise to lead you in devising the quintessential strategy, identifying the most strategic sites, and certifying that your endeavors witness a commendable return on investment.
What are the most popular restaurants in Paris?
Paris, often dubbed the “City of Lights,” is not just a city of romance and fashion, but also a melting pot of diverse culinary experiences. Whether internationally-inspired fine dining, local eateries, fast-food chains, or innovative food trucks, Paris offers something for everyone. Crafting the perfect advertisement for Paris’s restaurants can be intricate, given that you must engage not just the locals but also the influx of tourists and business travelers. Effective restaurant marketing blends location, product, promotional tactics, pricing strategy, and the power of recommendations on social media platforms like Instagram, review sites like TripAdvisor, or local community forums like Le Bon Coin. If you are enthusiastic about elevating your restaurant’s presence in Paris, contact AdvertiseMint to connect with a seasoned expert. Here are some top-notch dining spots in Paris for reference:
- Le Comptoir du Relais – Located in the Saint-Germain neighborhood, this charming bistro led by Chef Yves Camdeborde offers a daily-changing menu that showcases the very essence of Parisian gastronomy, combining tradition and innovation.
- Le Jules Verne – Perched on the Eiffel Tower, Le Jules Verne offers more than just a meal – it’s a unique Parisian experience. With a Michelin star and views overlooking the city, Chef Frédéric Anton ensures the cuisine matches the breathtaking surroundings.
- L’Ambroisie – Nestled in Place des Vosges, L’Ambroisie is a three Michelin-starred restaurant. Chef Bernard Pacaud’s creations embody the epitome of classic French haute cuisine, offering intricate and sublime dishes.
- L’Astrance – A three Michelin-starred establishment, L’Astrance, under Chef Pascal Barbot, is famed for its modern and imaginative take on traditional French dishes, often surprising diners with unexpected flavor combinations.
- Guy Savoy – Located near the Seine, this restaurant, named after its founder Chef Guy Savoy, boasts three Michelin stars. The dishes celebrate the best of French ingredients with a contemporary twist.
- Pierre Gagnaire – Pierre Gagnaire’s eponymous restaurant on Rue Balzac holds three Michelin stars. The cuisine is innovative and artistic, reflecting Gagnaire’s philosophy of fusing tradition with modernity.
- Le Pré Catelan – Set in a historic Napoleon III-era pavilion in Bois de Boulogne, this Michelin three-star restaurant offers Chef Frédéric Anton’s imaginative takes on traditional French dishes in a romantic setting.
- La Tour d’Argent – La Tour d’Argent is a restaurant that has been serving classic French cuisine since 1582. The restaurant is known for its signature dish, canard à l’orange, which is a roasted duck with orange sauce. La Tour d’Argent has been awarded 1 Michelin star.
- Bistrot Paul Bert -Bistrot Paul Bert is a casual bistro that serves traditional French dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients. The restaurant is located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris and is known for its friendly atmosphere and affordable prices.
- Septime -Septime, located in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, is a Michelin-starred restaurant offering a daily changing tasting menu based on fresh ingredients, known for its creative cuisine.
Top 10 things to do when you visit Paris?
Paris, often hailed as the “City of Lights,” magnetizes countless travelers from across the globe every year. Tailored marketing for these wanderers is crucial, enveloping iconic landmarks, plush accommodations, exquisite dining, seamless transit, and beyond. Local enterprises stand to gain immensely by devising strategies that resonate specifically with tourists. Several digital advertising platforms empower businesses to zone in on individuals currently in Paris, but who aren’t local denizens, capitalizing on this ceaselessly refreshing flow of sightseers. For guidance on boutique hotel promotions, cultural excursions, or metro-centric ads in Paris, look no further than AdvertiseMint. Below is a curated guide to the quintessential experiences awaiting in Paris:
- Eiffel Tower – The iconic symbol of Paris, the Eiffel Tower offers panoramic city views from its viewing platforms. Whether you ascend by foot or elevator, the experience is a must for every visitor.
- Louvre Museum – Home to thousands of works of art, including the Mona Lisa and The Venus de Milo, the Louvre is one of the world’s largest and most visited museums. Its vast collection spans from ancient civilizations to the mid-19th century.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral – An emblem of Gothic architecture, the cathedral’s towers, spire, and stained glass are awe-inspiring. Although it’s undergoing restoration due to a recent fire, its historical importance remains undiminished.
- Champs-Élysées and Arc de Triomphe – One of the most famous avenues, the Champs-Élysées culminates at the Arc de Triomphe. The monument honors those who fought for France, and its rooftop offers a fantastic view of Paris.
- Montmartre and the Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur – Montmartre has inspired countless artists and offer a stunning view of Paris from its summit. The Basilica of the Sacré-Cœur, with its pristine white domes, stands as a beacon atop the hill.
- Seine River Cruises – The Seine snakes through Paris, and a boat cruise offers a unique vantage point to see many of Paris’ most famous landmarks, especially when they’re illuminated at night.
- Musée d’Orsay – Housed in a Beaux-Arts railway station, this museum boasts the largest collection of impressionist masterpieces globally, with works from renowned artists like Monet, Van Gogh, and Degas.
- Luxembourg Gardens – A peaceful oasis in the heart of the Left Bank, these gardens offer fountains, statues, and leisurely strolls or picnics opportunities.
- Pantheon – A mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. It’s an architectural masterpiece and an emblem of the nation’s appreciation of the people who shaped its identity.
- Opéra Garnier – An architectural masterpiece, this opera house stands as an epitome of the French Neo-Baroque style. Its marble grand staircase, chandeliers, and Marc Chagall-painted ceiling are utterly captivating.
The list gives you a taste of Paris’s multifaceted allure. Whether it’s the thrill of roller coasters, nature’s serenity, or space’s magic, Paris promises something for everyone.
Popular social media accounts in Paris you need to follow.
Engaging socially can be a game-changer in creating meaningful connections. Paid social ads seamlessly weave your business into the content-rich tapestry that users are engrossed in. Here’s a compilation of prominent Paris-based social media handles that you’d want to keep tabs on to remain updated on all things Paris:
- Jeanne Damas – A model and entrepreneur, Jeanne embodies the modern Parisian chic aesthetic. Her Instagram showcases her personal style, her brand Rouje, and glimpses of life in Paris.
- David Lebovitz – An American pastry chef living in Paris, David’s Twitter account provides a delightful mix of food, Parisian life, and witty observations. He often shares insights from his cookbooks and personal experiences.
- Carin Olsson – Carin’s Instagram, “Paris in Four Months”, offers stunning visuals of the city, capturing its essence across seasons. It’s a blend of luxury, style, and everyday Parisian charm.
- French Words – If you’re looking to enrich your French vocabulary, this account is a must-follow. Daily tweets introduce followers to a new French word or phrase, accompanied by its English translation and often a picturesque image.
Complete Paris real estate advertising & neighborhood guide.
Directing your advertisements to the right Paris neighborhood is crucial for optimizing your business success. A plethora of avenues await, from pinpointed paid social and search ads to local-centric platforms like Yelp, Google, and Leboncoin. Traditional means such as direct mailings or regional TV broadcasts can also be harnessed. To adeptly target demographics by locality, age, gender, cultural background, income brackets, and more, an intimate understanding of Paris’s diverse districts is indispensable. For more information about Parisian advertising, don’t hesitate to approach AdvertiseMint. Below is a primer on essential neighborhoods to earmark when strategizing advertisements in Paris:
- 1st Arrondissement (Louvre) Real Estate Advertising – Centered around the historical heart of Paris, it’s home to the renowned Louvre Museum and the Palais Royal. Its streets are lined with historic buildings and upscale shops.
- 2nd Arrondissement (Bourse) Real Estate Advertising – A bustling commercial hub, the Bourse hosts the former stock exchange and is dotted with passageways filled with unique shops and cafes.
- 3rd Arrondissement (Le Marais) Real Estate Advertising – Known for its bohemian flair, Le Marais boasts charming narrow streets, trendy boutiques, and a rich history including the oldest planned square, Place des Vosges.
- 4th Arrondissement (Hôtel-de-Ville) Real Estate Advertising – Home to Notre Dame Cathedral and parts of the Marais, this district is rich in history and architecture, with a vibrant nightlife and gay scene.
- 5th Arrondissement (Latin Quarter) Real Estate Advertising – Dominated by the Sorbonne University, this intellectual hub is filled with bookshops, bistros, and historical landmarks, such as the Pantheon.
- 6th Arrondissement (Saint-Germain-des-Prés) Real Estate Advertising – Known for its cafes where existentialist thinkers once mused, this district offers a blend of literary history and upscale boutiques.
- 7th Arrondissement (Invalides) Real Estate Advertising – Featuring the iconic Eiffel Tower, this district is also home to numerous government institutions and the Musée d’Orsay.
- 8th Arrondissement (Champs-Élysées) Real Estate Advertising – A powerhouse of commerce and tourism, it hosts the famous avenue Champs-Élysées, ending at the Arc de Triomphe.
- 9th Arrondissement (Opéra) Real Estate Advertising – Home to the opulent Palais Garnier opera house, this area offers shopping boulevards and the historic Grands Boulevards.
- 10th Arrondissement (Entrepôt) Real Estate Advertising – Dominated by the Canal Saint-Martin, it’s a lively neighborhood filled with trendy bars, boutiques, and diverse eateries.
- 11th Arrondissement (Popincourt) Real Estate Advertising – A dynamic district known for its bohemian atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and the Place de la Bastille.
- 12th Arrondissement (Reuilly) Real Estate Advertising – It’s largely residential but known for the Promenade Plantée – an elevated park – and the bustling Gare de Lyon.
Complete guide to annual events in Paris.
Contemplating the promotion of events, be it art exhibitions, fashion weeks, film festivals, or historic celebrations in Paris, necessitates a grasp of the city’s dynamic event fabric. Charting out a successful event promotion in Paris usually mandates a preparatory phase spanning three to ten months, reflecting the event’s grandeur and anticipated crowd pull. For more in-depth information on Parisian event marketing or to explore avenues for partnership, don’t hesitate to connect with AdvertiseMint. Our adept team stands ready to steer you effortlessly.
- Nuit Blanche – October – This all-night arts festival transforms Paris into an open-air museum. The event takes place in October and showcases art installations, performances, and interactive experiences all over the city.
- Fête de la Musique – June 21st – Parisians celebrate the summer solstice with this citywide music festival. Musicians of all genres perform on the streets, in parks, and at other public spaces.
- Paris Fashion Week – February/March and September/October – Paris becomes the global hub of haute couture. Top designers and models descend upon the city for a week of fashion shows.
- Bastille Day – July 14th – This national French holiday is marked by parades, fireworks, and parties throughout Paris. It commemorates the storming of the Bastille during the French Revolution.
- La Nuit des Musées – May – Museums across Paris open their doors for free, often until midnight. Special events and exhibitions are also part of this cultural night.
- Fête du Cinéma – June – This event celebrates French cinema by offering reduced ticket prices for films. It’s an excellent opportunity for cinephiles to indulge in the art of French film.
- Journées du Patrimoine – September – Paris participates in European Heritage Days, opening many of its cultural sites for free to the public. It offers a unique opportunity to explore Paris’s rich history.
- Techno Parade – September – This lively event features DJs and musicians on floats parading down the streets. It celebrates electronic music and youth culture.
- Salon du Chocolat – October to early November – This global event dedicated to chocolate and cocoa takes place. Visitors can enjoy tastings, workshops, and meet chocolatiers.
- Paris Jazz Festival – Spanning several weekends in the summer – This festival takes place in the Parc Floral. It brings together jazz musicians from around the world for a series of outdoor concerts.
How to advertise a professional service business in Paris?
There are so many professional service providers in Paris that it can become crowded and difficult for many consumers to find your business. If you are a lawyer, doctor, dentist, contractor, accountant, or work in childcare, food services, event planning, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, HVAC, waste removal, or security services – then you need to be advertising your services. You must ensure you have local pages created on Google Local and Yelp and paid ads to ensure customers see your business first. You should also run paid search and social ads so individuals can visually see and experience your business’s services in Paris. If you need help advertising your service-based business in Paris, please contact Advertisemint and speak with one of our advertising experts.
Paris government advertising
Countless municipal and government departments often have highly specific advertising needs in the Paris area. If you are an Paris politician running for office or work in an Paris-based government division and need assistance with setting up marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, or any creative elements like videos, photography, or graphic design, AdvertiseMint can help you build a strategy, accommodate any government regulations, place the media and report back on the KPIs required for success and return on investment. For reference, here are a few of the top government resources for Paris.
- Mayor of Paris
- City Council
- Department of Urban Planning
- Department of Housing
- Department of Environment
- Department of Transport and Mobility
- Department of Finance
- Department of Education
- Department of Health
- Department of Culture
- Préfecture de Police
- Paris & Co (Economic Development and Innovation Agency)
What is the Best Paris Ad Agency?
We believe AdvertiseMint is the best Paris advertising agency. AdvertiseMint brings a full team of advertising experts, including account managers, media buyers, copywriters, and creative experts in video production, editing, photography, graphic design, and data analysis to ensure our metrics are met. We would love the opportunity to help grow your business.
Disclaimer: AdvertiseMint is an advertising agency that provides advertising and marketing services to businesses located in Paris. The details provided on this page are for informational purposes and to help explain the services we provide for our clients. AdvertiseMint has no affiliation or exclusive partnerships with the city of Paris, tourist locations, government divisions, sports teams, educational institutions, annual events, restaurants, or other businesses mentioned on this page.