With over 700,000 residents, the vibrant city of Seattle presents a prime opportunity to expand your enterprise. Companies that partner with a Seattle advertising agency like Advertisemint can guarantee their narrative connects with the ideal audience at the perfect moment
Best ways to advertise in Seattle
Seattle is a vibrant city, and your business will need a marketing strategy to break through the noise. Seattle residents are bombarded with daily social media ads, search ads, billboards, TV ads, and radio ads. It’s essential that your advertising dollars are being spent efficiently. Here are some of the most popular Seattle advertising options for businesses.
Seattle Paid Social Advertising
Paid social allows Seattle businesses to reach consumers directly in their area. This is done by geo-targeted ads targeting a specific zip code or a one-mile radius around a single point. Advertisers can also target aspects like interests, behaviors, or custom audiences of their customers, prospects, or visitors. You can learn more about each of the following types of advertising below:
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Twitter / X Ads
Seattle Paid Search Advertising
Paid search allows Seattle businesses to reach consumers searching for their products or services on Google or Bing within a specific geographic area. These ads allow your business to appear on top of Google searches or Google Maps. This ensures customers find your business first before they find your competitors.
Seattle Local Advertising
There are countless options for reaching consumers located in the Seattle area. Each advertising option brings opportunities, challenges, and the need to monitor for a positive return on ad spend for the business. If you want to help to grow your business with local Seattle ads, please contact Advertisemint. You can learn more about local Seattle advertising options here:
- Yelp Ads
- Nextdoor Ads
- iHeartRadio Ads
- Spotify Ads
- Pandora Ads
- Local Cable Ads
- Billboard Advertising
- Seattle Metro Advertising
- Direct Mail
“This is the kind of place where last week is ancient history. If you were in Seattle a few decades ago, you were in a different city.” — Richard Conlin
How to Advertise with Seattle Sports Teams
Seattleites are fervent supporters of their sports teams. With various sports, teams, and venues, Seattle provides an outstanding platform for businesses to partner, promote, and connect with a vast audience of dedicated fans on match day and throughout the year. If you want to understand more about advertising opportunities with Seattle sports teams, please reach out to Advertisemint now to discover options related to the Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders FC, Seattle Storm, and the Seattle Kraken.
- Seattle Mariners (MLB) – The Seattle Mariners are a Major League Baseball team and have been a part of the league for decades. They host their games at the iconic T-Mobile Park. Seattle Mariners on Instagram | Seattle Mariners on YouTube | Seattle Mariners on TikTok
- Seattle Seahawks (NFL) – The Seattle Seahawks are a prominent NFL team with a passionate fan base. They play their home games at the Lumen Field. The Seattle Seahawks have won 1 Super Bowl championship. Seattle Seahawks on Instagram | Seattle Seahawks on YouTube | Seattle Seahawks on TikTok
- Seattle Sounders FC (MLS) – A powerhouse in MLS, the Seattle Sounders have captured the hearts of soccer fans in the Pacific Northwest. They play at the Lumen Field. The Sounders have won 2 MLS Cup championships. Seattle Sounders FC on Instagram | Seattle Sounders FC on YouTube | Seattle Sounders FC on TikTok
- Seattle Storm (WNBA) – As a top-tier team in the WNBA, the Seattle Storm have secured multiple championship titles. They play home games at the Climate Pledge Arena and Angel of the Winds Arena. The Seattle Storm have won 4 WNBA championships. Seattle Storm on Instagram | Seattle Storm on YouTube | Seattle Storm on TikTok
- Seattle Kraken (NHL) – The newest addition to the NHL, the Seattle Kraken, is an ice hockey team that promises to invigorate the hockey scene in the city. They compete at the Climate Pledge Arena. Seattle Kraken on Instagram | Seattle Kraken on YouTube | Seattle Kraken on TikTok
How to Advertise to Seattle Universities, Colleges & Schools
If your business targets customers between 13 and 30 years old, it’s essential to consider advertising options for Seattle students. This dynamic demographic constantly evolves regarding their preferred social media platforms, information consumption habits, and daily technology usage. Since they are primarily a mobile-first audience, reaching them effectively requires a flexible strategy encompassing content and ads that resonate with this group. If you’re interested in advertising to students in the Seattle area, please get in touch with Advertisemint to explore the best advertising and marketing solutions for higher education. Here are some of the prominent educational institutions in the Seattle area:
- University of Washington – The University of Washington is a prestigious public research university renowned for its diverse programs and commitment to innovation and research.
- Seattle University – A private Jesuit institution, Seattle University is known for its quality education and strong community engagement.
- Washington State University (WSU) – Located in Pullman, Washington State University offers a wide range of academic programs and has a significant presence there.
- Seattle Central College – This community college is known for its accessibility and diverse student body, offering various academic and vocational programs.
- Bellevue College – Bellevue College provides comprehensive educational opportunities, including transfer pathways and career-focused courses.
- North Seattle College – Located in the Northgate neighborhood, North Seattle College offers associate degrees, certificates, and transfer options in a vibrant setting.
Seattle High Schools
- Garfield High School – Garfield High School is renowned for its strong academic programs, cultural diversity, and commitment to community involvement.
- Lakeside School – Lakeside is a prestigious private school known for its rigorous academics, comprehensive extracurricular activities, and nurturing learning environment.
- Roosevelt High School – Roosevelt High School offers a well-rounded educational experience featuring a wide array of academic, artistic, and athletic programs for its students.
How to advertise on Seattle metro and public transportation?
Amidst its intricate network of highways, bus routes, bike lanes, ridesharing services, and metro lines, Seattle residents are accustomed to diverse transportation options. The Seattle Department of Transportation reports a substantial daily ridership, making Seattle an attractive location for unique advertising opportunities tailored to reach a wide audience of commuters, factoring in geographical locations, demographics, and more. If you’re interested in launching an advertising campaign on Seattle’s public transportation system, including Seattle Metro advertising, Seattle Bus advertising, Seattle taxi advertising, Seattle rideshare advertising, or any other form of transportation advertising in the Seattle metropolitan area, the AdvertiseMint team is eager to discuss strategies to enhance your business through transportation-focused ads in the Seattle region.
How to advertise on the radio in Seattle?
With a diverse range of radio stations such as KEXP, KIRO, KISS FM, KUBE 93, KUOW, and The End, Seattle residents enjoy a wide selection of news, talk shows, and music to accompany their commutes and workdays. Radio advertising in Seattle presents a distinct opportunity for businesses to connect with local residents in an engaged listening environment. Advertisers can target their campaigns by choosing specific stations, music genres, and preferred times of the day to reach their desired audience effectively. Moreover, emerging digital advertising options on streaming platforms like Pandora and Spotify allow for precise targeting by zip codes, music preferences, interests, designated market areas (DMAs), and more.
If you’re looking to expand your business in the Seattle area through radio advertising, the AdvertiseMint team is ready to assist you in crafting and implementing a successful radio advertising strategy, ensuring that your creative content resonates with your target audience and yields profitable results for your business.
How much does billboard advertising cost in Seattle?
Whether navigating through Pike Street, Westlake Avenue, and Alaskan Way or cruising along major highways like the I-5, I-405, SR 520, or SR 99, you’re bound to spot the towering presence of billboards in Seattle. Many prominent ad spaces are under the purview of major networks such as Lamar, Clear Channel, or OutFront Media. In Seattle, the average pricing for billboards ranges from $2,000 to $20,000 per month, contingent on the location’s traffic volume and prime nature. To make advertising more accessible, many of these networks provide remnant options, which offer discounted rates based on the flexibility in the location and duration of the billboard display. If billboard advertising in the Seattle landscape is on your radar, the expert team at AdvertiseMint is equipped to craft the optimal strategy for you, pinpoint the most effective locations, and ensure that your campaigns not only launch smoothly but also deliver an appreciable return on investment.
What are the most popular restaurants in Seattle?
Seattle boasts a vibrant culinary scene, offering diverse dining experiences catering to locals and visitors. Advertising for restaurants in Seattle can present unique opportunities and challenges, given the city’s discerning food enthusiasts and the need to attract a mix of residents and tourists. To succeed in restaurant advertising in Seattle, it’s essential to craft campaigns that highlight your establishment’s location, menu offerings, promotions, pricing, and social media or review site recommendations. If you’re seeking to elevate your restaurant’s presence in the Seattle area, AdvertiseMint’s experts are available to discuss tailored strategies. For reference, here is a list of some popular restaurants in the Seattle area:
- Canlis – Located at 2576 Aurora Ave N, Canlis is a renowned fine dining restaurant with a stunning view of Lake Union. It offers a Pacific Northwest-inspired menu and exceptional service.
- Pike Place Chowder – Situated at 1530 Post Alley, Pike Place Chowder is famous for its award-winning clam chowder and other hearty soups. It’s a must-visit for seafood enthusiasts in the historic Pike Place Market.
- The Space Needle – While primarily an iconic landmark, the Space Needle also features SkyCity, a revolving restaurant with panoramic views of Seattle. It offers a unique dining experience atop this architectural marvel.
- Salty’s on Alki Beach – Overlooking Elliott Bay at 1936 Harbor Ave SW, Salty’s is celebrated for its seafood buffet and waterfront dining. It’s a popular spot for brunch and dinner.
- Dahlia Lounge – Located at 2001 4th Ave, it is renowned for its Pacific Northwest-inspired cuisine and innovative cocktails. It’s a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
- Paseo Caribbean Food – With several locations, including 4225 Fremont Ave N, Paseo is known for its flavorful Caribbean sandwiches, particularly the “Caribbean Roast.”
- Can’t Stop Smackin’ – Situated at 5950 California Ave SW, this barbecue joint is beloved for its mouthwatering smoked meats, ribs, and delicious sides.
- Din Tai Fung – Found in Pacific Place at 600 Pine St, Din Tai Fung is a global chain famous for its delectable dumplings and Taiwanese cuisine.
- The Pink Door – Tucked away at 1919 Post Alley, The Pink Door is known for its Italian-inspired dishes, live entertainment, and a charming hidden courtyard.
- Biscuit Bitch – With multiple locations, including 2303 3rd Ave, Biscuit Bitch is a popular breakfast spot known for its hearty biscuits and gravy.
Top 10 things to do when you visit Seattle?
Regarding Seattle, a city that attracts numerous visitors throughout the year, targeting tourists with effective advertising is crucial for various businesses, including those in events, activities, tours, hotels, transportation, dining, and more. Crafting a precise advertising strategy that caters to individuals visiting a specific location is paramount. Many paid social advertising platforms provide the capability to target individuals who are currently in a specific area but do not reside there. This opens up substantial revenue opportunities for local businesses looking to tap into the constant influx of tourists. If you require assistance with your hotel promotions, tourism advertisements, or transportation-related advertising endeavors in the Seattle area, we invite you to get in touch with AdvertiseMint for further information and guidance.
For your reference, here are some of the most popular attractions and activities to consider when you visit Seattle:
- Space Needle: Iconic and unmissable, the Space Needle offers panoramic views of Seattle and the surrounding area. It’s a quintessential Seattle experience.
- Pike Place Market: A bustling marketplace with a rich history, it is famous for its fresh seafood, artisanal goods, and the quirky Gum Wall.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: Explore the stunning glass art installations by renowned artist Dale Chihuly, set against the backdrop of the Space Needle.
- Seattle Aquarium: Discover marine life from the Pacific Northwest and beyond, including mesmerizing underwater exhibits and touch pools.
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP): Immerse yourself in pop culture, featuring exhibits on music, science fiction, and contemporary culture.
- Fremont Troll: Visit the Fremont Troll, an eclectic and whimsical sculpture under a bridge in the Fremont neighborhood.
- Kerry Park: Enjoy a breathtaking view of Seattle’s skyline and the Space Needle from this small but picturesque park.
- Boeing Factory Tour: Take a trip to the Boeing factory in nearby Everett to witness the construction of some of the world’s largest airplanes.
- Olympic National Park: For nature enthusiasts, a day trip to Olympic National Park offers hiking, hot springs, and the stunning Hoh Rainforest.
- Seattle Waterfront: Stroll along the scenic waterfront, visit the Seattle Great Wheel, and savor fresh seafood at waterfront restaurants.
Popular social media accounts in Seattle you need to follow.
Engaging in the digital community can open doors to a deeper understanding of the Emerald City. By tapping into the content provided by popular Seattle social media accounts, you’ll discover fresh perspectives on familiar locales, hidden gems, and trending topics. Here is a list of the top Seattle social media accounts to keep you connected with all things Seattle.
- @seattleweekly – This is the account for Seattle Weekly, a city magazine that offers a mix of news, culture, and event coverage.
- @seattlemet – Dive into this account for Seattle Metropolitan Magazine’s takes on local fashion, food, arts, and culture. They spotlight the nuances that make Seattle unique.
- @seattlepi – A touchstone for news and updates about Seattle, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer provides breaking news, in-depth analyses, and features on the city’s happenings.
- @eaterseattle – A treat for the taste buds, this account showcases the diverse food scene of Seattle. From the freshest seafood catches to innovative vegan dishes, you’ll want to explore every eatery they feature.
Everything you need to know about Seattle Real Estate advertising.
With tens of thousands of real estate agents in the Seattle area, there is constant need for real estate brokers and agents to get their properties in front of the right homebuyers. There are lots of options from targeted paid social and paid search ads, along with local options like Yelp, Google and Nextdoor and then options like direct mail or local cable ads. There are also digital options for real estate such as Realtor Connections, Zillow Real Estate Agency Advertising and the Trulia Real Estate Ad Network. Commercial real estate brokers are now using paid social to promote videos of their properties using LinkedIn ads to reach a B2B audience. Please note that many of the ad platforms have rules and limitations regarding the targeting of individuals while promoting real estate ads based on age, gender, ethnicity and location. The team at AdvertiseMint is happy to help you work through your options and can help you ensure you are generating leads for both home sellers and home buyers. For more detailed information on real estate advertising in Seattle, please contact Advertisemint. Here are some of the neighborhoods you need to know about when advertising in Seattle, Washington.
- Downtown Seattle Real Estate Advertising – The bustling heart of the city, Downtown Seattle is an eclectic mix of old and new. With historic Pike Place Market, high-end shopping, and an array of eateries, it also houses districts like Pioneer Square with its rich history.
- Capitol Hill Real Estate Advertising – A hub for the LGBTQ+ community, this vibrant neighborhood is known for its nightlife, indie stores, and Volunteer Park. It’s a mix of trendy vibes and serene green spaces.
- Ballard Real Estate Advertising – Rich in Scandinavian heritage, Ballard has evolved into a hotspot for foodies and beer lovers with its boutique restaurants and craft breweries. The Ballard Locks is a must-visit.
- Queen Anne Real Estate Advertising – Overlooking Downtown, Queen Anne boasts panoramic city and Mt. Rainier views. The area is known for Seattle’s iconic Space Needle and the historic Queen Anne architecture.
- Fremont Real Estate Advertising – Dubbed as the “Center of the Universe,” this artsy neighborhood offers a mix of quirky sculptures, a bustling Sunday market, and the famed Fremont Troll.
- West Seattle Real Estate Advertising – Offering some of the city’s best beach parks like Alki Beach, West Seattle is a relaxed, family-friendly area. Enjoy stunning skyline views or explore the lively Junction with its shops and eateries.
Complete guide to annual events in Seattle.
Promoting your event in Emerald City requires a comprehensive understanding of the local landscape and the signature events that mark Seattle’s calendar. Timing is crucial if you plan to make a splash in Seattle’s vibrant events scene. Starting anywhere from two to nine months prior, based on the magnitude and expected footfall of the event, can be a game-changer. For in-depth knowledge about event marketing or to collaborate with local festivities, reach out to Advertisemint. Our team of advertising maestros stands ready to guide you.
- Seattle Boat Show – January – The West Coast’s largest boat show offers an expansive display of boats and marine equipment at CenturyLink Field and South Lake Union.
- Emerald City Comic Con – March – A haven for comic enthusiasts, it’s the premier comic book and pop culture convention in the Pacific Northwest, drawing fans and artists alike.
- Seattle Cherry Blossom Festival – April – Celebrating Seattle’s strong Japanese ties, this event is marked by blooming cherry blossoms, cultural performances, and traditional cuisine.
- Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) – May / June – As one of the largest film festivals in the United States, SIFF showcases independent films, documentaries, and short films from around the world.
- Seattle Pride Parade – June – The heart of Seattle’s LGBTQ+ celebrations, this weekend event features a colorful parade, music, and festivities primarily centered around the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Bite of Seattle – July – A gastronomic delight, this festival at the Seattle Center showcases the city’s diverse culinary scene with food stalls, cooking demonstrations, and live entertainment.
- Seafair Weekend Festival – August – Seattle’s iconic summer festival. It includes hydroplane races, aerobatic displays, and the grand Seafair Parade.
- PAX West – September – A prominent gaming event, PAX West draws gaming enthusiasts for previews, tournaments, panels, and more.
- Seattle Children’s Festival – October – A family-friendly event celebrating global arts, kids and families can enjoy performances, workshops, and hands-on activities.
- Seattle Marathon – November – Traversing some of Seattle’s most scenic routes, this marathon and half-marathon draw runners from across the country.
- Seattle Festival of Trees – December – Ushering in the holiday spirit, the Fairmont Olympic Hotel displays a collection of beautifully decorated Christmas trees, each with its own story.
How to advertise a professional service business in Seattle?
There are so many professional service providers in Seattle that it can become crowded and difficult for many consumers to find your business. If you are a lawyer, doctor, dentist, contractor, accountant, or work in childcare, food services, event planning, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, HVAC, waste removal, or security services – then you need to be advertising your services. You must ensure you have local pages created on Google Local and Yelp and paid ads to ensure customers see your business first. You should also run paid search and social ads so individuals can visually see and experience your business’s services in Seattle. If you need to help advertise your service-based business in the Seattle area, please contact Advertisemint and speak with one of our advertising experts.
Seattle government advertising
Navigating the intricate landscape of government and municipal advertising in Seattle demands a nuanced approach. Whether you are a Seattle-based politician aspiring for a significant post or representing a specific government division in Seattle, requiring expertise in orchestrating marketing endeavors, ad campaigns, or any inventive aspects like videos, photography, or graphic design, AdvertiseMint can be your guiding light. We are equipped to devise a robust strategy, ensure adherence to governmental norms, manage media placements, and furnish comprehensive reports detailing KPIs essential for gauging success and ROI. To provide context, here’s a list of prominent governmental resources in Seattle.
- City of Seattle Official Website
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Seattle Mayor’s Office
- Seattle City Council
- Seattle Public Library
- Seattle Police Department
- Seattle Fire Department
- King County Sheriff’s Office
- Seattle Office of Economic Development (OED)
- Seattle City Light
- Seattle Parks and Recreation
- Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT)
- Seattle Public Utilities
- Seattle Office of Veterans Affairs
- Seattle Weather Service
What is the Best Seattle Ad Agency?
We believe AdvertiseMint is the best Seattle advertising agency. AdvertiseMint brings a full team of advertising experts, including account managers, media buyers, copywriters, and creative experts in video production, editing, photography, graphic design, and data analysis to ensure our metrics are met. We would love the opportunity to help grow your business.
Disclaimer: AdvertiseMint is an advertising agency that provides advertising and marketing services to businesses located in Seattle. The details provided on this page are for informational purposes and to help explain the services we provide for our clients. AdvertiseMint has no affiliation or exclusive partnerships with the city of Seattle, tourist locations, government divisions, sports teams, educational institutions, annual events, restaurants, or other businesses mentioned on this page.