With a population of over 5.7 million people, Singapore is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city that is home to a diverse range of businesses and industries. The city is also a global leader in innovation, with a strong focus on technology and research and development. If you are looking to expand your business into Singapore, effective advertising is essential. By partnering with AdvertiseMint, you can ensure that your brand’s message is seen by the right people at the right time.
Best ways to advertise in Singapore
Singapore is a vibrant city, and your business will need a marketing strategy to break through the noise. Singapore residents are bombarded with daily social media ads, search ads, billboards, TV ads, and radio ads. It’s essential that your advertising dollars are being spent efficiently. Here are some of the most popular Singapore advertising options for businesses.
Singapore Paid Social Advertising
Paid social allows Singapore businesses to reach consumers directly in their area. This is done by geo-targeted ads targeting a specific zip code or a one-mile radius around a single point. Advertisers can also target aspects like interests, behaviors, or custom audiences of their customers, prospects, or visitors. You can learn more about each of the following types of advertising below:
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Twitter / X Ads
Singapore Paid Search Advertising
Paid search allows Singapore businesses to reach consumers searching for their products or services on Google or Bing within a specific geographic area. These ads allow your business to appear on top of Google searches or Google Maps. This ensures customers find your business first before they find your competitors.
Singapore Local Advertising
There are countless options for reaching consumers located in the Singapore area. Each advertising option brings opportunities, challenges, and the need to monitor for a positive return on ad spend for the business. If you want to help to grow your business with local Singapore ads, please contact Advertisemint. You can learn more about local Singapore advertising options here:
- Yelp Ads
- Nextdoor Ads
- iHeartRadio Ads
- Spotify Ads
- Pandora Ads
- Local Cable Ads
- Billboard Advertising
- Singapore Metro Advertising
- Direct Mail
“Singapore is a city that has it all. It’s a melting pot of cultures, a hub for business and finance, and a beautiful city to explore.” – Anthony Bourdain, American chef, author, and television personality.
How to Advertise with Singapore Sports Teams?
Singapore residents are passionate about their sports, showcasing a blend of energy and loyalty towards their local teams. From basketball to soccer, Singapore offers businesses a unique chance to engage with a broad and fervent audience, not just on match days but throughout the year. If you are looking to reach a large and enthusiastic audience, then advertising with Singapore’s sports teams is a great way to do it. By partnering with a team like the Slingers, or Singapore Cricket Club, you can reach a diverse audience of fans who are passionate about their sport.
- Singapore Slingers – The Singapore Slingers compete in the ASEAN Basketball League (ABL) and are one of its founding members. Their matches are electric, reflecting the growing popularity of basketball in the region.
Slingers on Instagram
- Singapore Cricket Club – An institution in itself, the Singapore Cricket Club has been around since the colonial era. Beyond cricket, it’s a social and sports hub that has contributed to the country’s sporting heritage in numerous disciplines.
Singapore Cricket Club on Instagram | Singapore Cricket Club on YouTube
How to Advertise to Singapore Universities, Colleges & Schools?
If your business has customers between 13 and 30, you should look at advertising options for Singapore students. This youth-focused segment is rapidly changing regarding which social media platforms they use, how they access information, and the technology they utilize daily. Generally, a mobile-first demo, reaching a demo requires a fluid strategy with both content and ads that resonate with the audience. If you want to advertise to students in the Singapore area, please contact Advertisemint to discuss the best advertising and marketing options for higher education. The following are some of the most popular schools in Singapore:
- National University of Singapore (NUS) – As the oldest and largest university in Singapore, NUS consistently ranks among the world’s top universities. Offering a comprehensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, it’s renowned for its research-intensive curriculum and a global approach to education.
NUS on Instagram | NUS on YouTube
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU) – Recognized globally for its excellence in engineering and technology, NTU also boasts strong faculties in business, humanities, arts, and social sciences. Its state-of-the-art Yunnan Garden campus is an embodiment of its commitment to sustainability and innovation.
NTU on Instagram | NTU on YouTube | NTU on TikTok
- Singapore Management University (SMU) – Situated in the heart of the city, SMU is a premier institution specializing in business, law, and social sciences. With a city campus that resonates with dynamism, SMU adopts a holistic approach to education with an emphasis on interactive and project-based learning.
SMU on Instagram | SMU on YouTube
Singapore Polytechnical Institutes
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) – Located in Clementi, Ngee Ann Polytechnic offers a broad spectrum of courses ranging from business to engineering. With its strong emphasis on holistic education, NP equips students with both hard and soft skills, preparing them for the workforce or further studies.
NP on Instagram | NP on YouTube | NP on TikTok
- Temasek Polytechnic (TP) – Situated in the east of Singapore, Temasek Polytechnic is known for its comprehensive range of courses and strong industry partnerships. TP prides itself on nurturing innovation, fostering a sense of community, and grooming its students for success in their future careers.
TP on Instagram | TP on YouTube | TP on TikTok
- Singapore Polytechnic (SP) – As Singapore’s first polytechnic, SP has a rich history of excellence and innovation. Offering a wide variety of courses from media and design to maritime studies, it continues to pave the way in polytechnic education.
SP on Instagram | SP on YouTube | SP on Tiktok
Singapore High Schools
- Raffles Institution (RI) – Established in 1823, Raffles Institution is one of Singapore’s oldest and most prestigious schools. It offers a rigorous curriculum designed to nurture future leaders, and its students consistently excel in both local and international competitions.
RI on Instagram | RI on Youtube
- Hwa Chong Institution (HCI) – Originating from the merger of Hwa Chong Junior College and The Chinese High School, HCI is known for its bilingual education. With a strong emphasis on character education and leadership development, it aims to groom students who are both academically proficient and morally upright.
HCI on Instagram
- Nanyang Girls’ High School (NYGH) – As an all-girls institution, Nanyang Girls’ High School is lauded for its commitment to nurturing ladies of character and capability. With a strong Chinese heritage, the school seamlessly integrates both Eastern and Western educational philosophies.
NYGH on Instagram
How to advertise on the Singapore metro and public transportation?
Navigating through the meticulously planned streets and efficient public transit systems of Singapore City is like stepping into the future. From its world-class Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) network to an extensive web of bus routes, and not forgetting the burgeoning e-scooter and bike-sharing systems, the Lion City offers an array of transit options that cater to every commuter’s need. The Land Transport Authority tallied an average of over 3 million daily rides on the MRT alone. Imagine the advertising possibilities this opens up—be it MRT branding, bus stop billboards, or digital ads on Gojek and Grab rideshares. With AdvertiseMint, your brand can leap into the daily journeys of millions, targeting specific routes, demographics, or even time slots. Don’t miss the train; let us guide your business to unparalleled visibility with unforgettable transit ads in Singapore City.
How to advertise on the radio in Singapore?
Singapore is a city with a diverse and vibrant radio landscape. There are over 50 radio stations in Singapore, broadcasting a wide variety of genres, including news, talk, music, and sports like 987FM, Class 95, Gold 905, CNA938, and YES 933. Whether one is brisk walking alongside the Marina Bay, commuting in the MRT, or simply unwinding at a Tiong Bahru café, there’s always a soundtrack complementing every moment. Engaging with Singaporeans through radio advertising provides businesses a unique platform to resonate with both heartlanders and cosmopolitans in their daily routines. Position your brand based on stations, language preferences, or peak listening hours. And as the digital revolution sweeps the city-state, platforms like Apple Music and Spotify open doors to precision-targeted campaigns—catering to preferences, moods, or even specific neighborhoods. Keen on amplifying your brand in Singapore’s auditory landscape? At AdvertiseMint, we’re all ears and ready to orchestrate a symphony of successful radio adverts for you. Dive into the rhythm of Singapore City with us.
How much does billboard advertising cost in Singapore?
Navigating the bustling streets of Singapore, be it the iconic Orchard Road, bustling Raffles Boulevard, historic Serangoon Road, or speeding along expressways like the PIE, ECP, or the KPE, one cannot miss the vibrant billboards dotting the cityscape. Renowned networks such as JCDecaux, Moove Media, and SPHMBO control a significant chunk of these advertising giants. In Singapore, billboard advertising costs can range anywhere from SGD 5,000 to SGD 50,000 per month, contingent on factors like footfall, visibility, and the exclusivity of the location. Savvy advertisers can also capitalize on last-minute deals or off-peak promotions, which these networks occasionally offer, making prime spots more affordable. Interested in billboard advertising in the Lion City? Look no further than AdvertiseMint. With us, we’ll map out the best locations, craft impactful visuals, and ensure that your advertising dollars are well-spent in Singapore City.
What are the most popular restaurants in Singapore?
Singapore, often dubbed ‘The City Beautiful,’ is not just a hub for amusement parks but also a Singapore is often called the “Food Capital of Asia” for its diverse and delicious cuisine. Ranging from opulent Michelin-starred restaurants, cherished hawker centers, eclectic cafes, to the ever-evolving landscape of pop-up eateries, Singapore serves up an epicurean experience like no other. Crafting a captivating advertisement for Singapore’s food scene demands a deep understanding of both its local populace and the myriad of international visitors. The key to successful food and beverage marketing here weaves together the essence of the locale, the uniqueness of the offering, apt promotional channels, competitive pricing, and the influence of platforms like Instagram, TripAdvisor, and local favorite HungryGoWhere.
If you’re eager to amplify your restaurant or eatery’s resonance in Singapore, get in touch with AdvertiseMint. Explore these acclaimed dining venues in Singapore for a taste of what’s buzzing in the city:
- Odette – Nestled within the iconic National Gallery Singapore, Odette offers a contemporary take on classic French cuisine, guided by Chef Julien Royer. Recognized with three Michelin stars, this restaurant is celebrated for its artful presentations and commitment to sourcing the finest ingredients.
- Burnt Ends – A modern Australian barbecue offering, Burnt Ends delivers a unique dining experience with its open kitchen concept. Earning a Michelin star, it is famous for perfectly grilled dishes using specially designed ovens and grills.
- Candlenut – Candlenut prides itself as the world’s first Michelin-starred Peranakan restaurant. Chef Malcolm Lee offers a menu that harmoniously balances tradition with modern techniques, providing a unique Peranakan dining experience.
- Les Amis – Situated in the heart of Orchard Road, Les Amis presents high-end French dining in a sophisticated setting. With two Michelin stars, it is celebrated for its exquisite degustation menus, a vast wine collection, and impeccable service.
- Waku Ghin – Waku Ghin, by Chef Tetsuya Wakuda, offers an intimate Japanese dining experience in Marina Bay Sands. It has garnered acclaim for its 10-course degustation menu that marries European and Japanese cuisines, securing its place as a two Michelin-starred establishment.
- Liao Fan Hawker Chan -This Michelin-starred hawker stall is famous for its signature dish, chicken rice. The chicken is poached in a ginger and garlic broth, and the rice is cooked in chicken fat to give it a rich flavor.
- Shisen Hanten – This Michelin-starred restaurant serves traditional Japanese cuisine, with a focus on ramen and other noodle dishes. The noodles are made fresh daily, and the broth is simmered for hours to create a rich and flavorful soup.
- The Dempsey Cookhouse & Bar – This restaurant serves classic American fare in a relaxed setting. The Dempsey Cookhouse & Bar is a popular spot for both locals and tourists.
Top 10 things to do when you visit Singapore
Singapore often hailed as the “Garden City,” is a bustling nexus of cultures, cuisines, and commerce, beckoning millions of globetrotters every year. Tailored marketing campaigns that speak to these international visitors can be invaluable, encompassing iconic landmarks, luxurious hotels, gourmet destinations, seamless connectivity, and beyond. By devising promotional strategies that zero in on these transient guests, local enterprises can reap substantial dividends. Advanced digital advertising platforms enable precise targeting of non-residents within the Lion City, capitalizing on this ceaseless influx of potential customers.
If you’re eager to boost your establishment’s visibility through hotel branding, cultural event promotions, or transport advertising in Singapore, AdvertiseMint is your go-to partner. Here’s a handy guide on the must-do activities when in Singapore:
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark – Offering panoramic views of the cityscape, the SkyPark is a rooftop oasis perched atop the iconic Marina Bay Sands. Here, you can take a dip in the world-famous infinity pool and dine with the city beneath your feet.
- Gardens by the Bay – A futuristic park in the heart of the city, it is home to iconic super trees and the captivating Cloud Forest. Come nightfall, the garden transforms with a mesmerizing light and sound show.
- Sentosa Island – A haven for fun and leisure, Sentosa offers sandy beaches, Universal Studios Singapore, and the S.E.A. Aquarium, ensuring entertainment for everyone.
- Singapore Zoo – Often considered one of the best rainforest zoos in the world, it offers immersive experiences like having breakfast with orangutans or night safaris to observe nocturnal animals.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens – A UNESCO World Heritage site, this lush oasis houses a vast array of flora, the enchanting National Orchid Garden, and serene lakes.
- Orchard Road – Singapore’s premier shopping street, Orchard Road is lined with state-of-the-art malls, fashion boutiques, cafes, and more, offering a shopping experience like no other.
- The Raffles Hotel – A symbol of colonial elegance, Raffles Hotel invites visitors to indulge in its timeless luxury, be it through afternoon tea or sipping the iconic Singapore Sling at Long Bar.
- Chinatown – Dive deep into Singapore’s multicultural tapestry by exploring these ethnic enclaves, each brimming with rich history, colorful architecture, and tantalizing food.
- Clarke Quay – These bustling quaysides come alive at night, offering a plethora of dining and entertainment options set against the picturesque Singapore River.
- Asian Civilisations Museum – Set along the Singapore River, the museum is a testament to the country’s diverse heritage, showcasing artifacts and narratives from various Asian civilizations.
The list gives you a taste of Singapore’s multifaceted allure. Whether it’s the thrill of roller coasters, nature’s serenity, or space’s magic, Singapore promises something for everyone.
Popular social media accounts in Singapore you need to follow.
Engaging socially can be a game-changer in creating meaningful connections. Paid social ads seamlessly weave your business into the content-rich tapestry that users are engrossed in. Here’s a compilation of prominent Singapore-based social media handles that you’d want to keep tabs on to remain updated on all things Singapore:
- @singaporeinsider -This account shares insider tips on things to do, places to eat, and events happening in Singapore.
- @thesmartlocalsg – The Smart Local is a popular digital media platform in Singapore. Their Instagram is a guidebook to everything Singaporean, from food and travel spots to lifestyle and events.
- @JJ_Lin – JJ Lin is a renowned Singaporean singer-songwriter, composer, and actor who has won multiple awards for his music across Asia. His Instagram provides glimpses into his life, music projects, and collaborations.
- @toshrock – A multifaceted talent, Tosh Zhang is an actor, director, and rapper. His Instagram chronicles his work in the entertainment industry, behind-the-scenes moments, and personal adventures.
Complete Singapore real estate advertising and neighborhood guide.
Targeting the right neighborhood in Singapore City is pivotal for ensuring the efficacy of your advertisement. The cosmopolitan nature of this island city-state means each area has its unique flair and demographic. From precise digital ads on platforms like Google and Yelp to localized tools like GrabAds or Carousell, there are myriad avenues to explore. Traditional media like local TV broadcasts or direct mailers are also viable options. It’s essential to delve into Singapore’s diverse neighborhoods to target specifics like age, income bracket, housing type, and cultural inclinations.
For a comprehensive advertising strategy tailored for Singapore, don’t hesitate to approach Advertisemint. Here are some vital neighborhoods to consider when advertising in Singapore:
- Marina Bay Real Estate Advertising – A symbol of modern Singapore, Marina Bay is the city’s business and entertainment hub, featuring iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, and the ArtScience Museum. Its skyline is a testament to Singapore’s rapid growth and ambition.
- Orchard Road Real Estate Advertising- Singapore’s premier shopping street, Orchard Road boasts a 2.2-kilometer stretch of mega-malls, boutiques, restaurants, and hotels. It’s a must-visit for shopping enthusiasts and those looking for upscale dining and entertainment options.
- Tiong Bahru Real Estate Advertising- One of the oldest residential areas in Singapore, Tiong Bahru is a blend of art-deco housing, hip cafes, bookstores, and artisanal bakeries. The neighborhood exudes a bohemian charm juxtaposed with historic roots.
- Holland Village Real Estate Advertising – Often called “Holland V,” this enclave is popular among expatriates and locals alike for its eclectic mix of eateries, bars, and boutiques. The bohemian vibe of the place attracts a youthful crowd and fosters a vibrant nightlife.
- Chinatown Real Estate Advertising – Steeped in history and culture, Chinatown offers ornate temples, traditional medicinal halls, and bustling markets. The vibrant streets are a showcase of Singapore’s rich Chinese heritage.
- Little India Real Estate Advertising – A riot of colors, sounds, and scents, Little India is the heart of Singapore’s Indian community. It offers everything from goldsmith shops and sari stores to flavorful food stalls.
- Kampong Glam Real Estate Advertising – A reflection of Singapore’s Malay and Arab history, Kampong Glam is characterized by its colorful shophouses, the Sultan Mosque, and the trendy Haji Lane known for indie boutiques and mural-adorned walls.
- Sentosa Real Estate Advertising – Known as ‘The State of Fun,’ Sentosa is an island resort brimming with attractions like Universal Studios, Adventure Cove Waterpark, and sandy beaches. It’s a favorite among families and tourists.
- East Coast Real Estate Advertising – Best known for its coastal park, the East Coast is a haven for water sports enthusiasts and seafood lovers. It provides a serene escape from the city’s hustle and bustle.
- Clarke Quay Real Estate Advertising – Once a center of commerce, Clarke Quay is now a vibrant nightlife hub with themed bars, floating restaurants, and nightclubs. The area buzzes with energy, especially during the evenings.
- Bukit Timah Real Estate Advertising – Offering a green respite, Bukit Timah is known for its nature reserve, housing Singapore’s highest hill and rich biodiversity. The area is also dotted with colonial-era bungalows and elite schools.
Complete guide to annual events in Singapore.
When planning promotions for events be it art exhibitions, culinary feasts, cultural festivals, or tech conferences in Singapore City, grasping the local dynamics is crucial. Marketing an event in this bustling metropolis usually demands a lead time of two to nine months, influenced by the event’s scale and anticipated crowd. For a nuanced understanding of event advertising in Singapore or to explore collaboration and sponsorship potentials, do get in touch with Advertisemint. Our dedicated team will guide you seamlessly.
- Singapore Food Festival -June – A celebration of Singapore’s diverse cuisine, with food stalls, cooking demonstrations, and cultural performances. It features food stalls from all over the country, as well as cooking demonstrations and cultural performances.
- Singapore International Film Festival -November – The Singapore International Film Festival is a showcase of independent and international films. It features screenings of new and classic films, as well as workshops and discussions.
- Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix – September – A Formula 1 race held at the Marina Bay Street Circuit. It is one of the most popular sporting events in Singapore.
- Singapore Night Festival – July – A festival of light and music held at Gardens by the Bay. It features light installations, music performances, and food stalls.
- Light to Night Festival -January – A festival of light and art held at various locations around the city. The Light to Night Festival is a festival of light and art held at various locations around the city. It features light installations, art exhibitions, and performances.
- Chinatown Festival – August – A celebration of Chinese culture in Chinatown, with lion dances, cultural performances, and food stalls.
- Singapore International Jazz Festival -April – the festival attracts jazz enthusiasts from around the world. Artists perform at multiple venues across the city, including the iconic Marina Bay Sands.
- National Day Parade – August 9th – This event commemorates Singapore’s independence with a grand parade, fireworks, and a variety of performances.
- Chinese New Year Celebrations – January and February – Depending on the lunar calendar, the event is marked by lion dances, colorful processions, and festive markets mainly in Chinatown.
How to advertise a professional service business in Singapore?
There are so many professional service providers in Singapore that it can become crowded and difficult for many consumers to find your business. If you are a lawyer, doctor, dentist, contractor, accountant, or work in childcare, food services, event planning, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, HVAC, waste removal, or security services – then you need to be advertising your services. You must ensure you have local pages created on Google Local and Yelp and paid ads to ensure customers see your business first. You should also run paid search and social ads so individuals can visually see and experience your business’s services in Singapore. If you need help advertising your service-based business in Singapore, please contact Advertisemint and speak with one of our advertising experts.
Singapore government advertising
Countless municipal and government departments often have highly specific advertising needs in the Singapore area. If you are an Singapore politician running for office or work in an Singapore-based government division and need assistance with setting up marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, or any creative elements like videos, photography, or graphic design, AdvertiseMint can help you build a strategy, accommodate any government regulations, place the media and report back on the KPIs required for success and return on investment. For reference, here are a few of the top government resources for Singapore.
- Housing & Development Board (HDB)
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)
- Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- National Environment Agency (NEA)
- Singapore Police Force (SPF)
- Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF)
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
- Public Utilities Board (PUB)
- Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board
What is the Best Singapore Ad Agency?
We believe AdvertiseMint is the best Singapore advertising agency. AdvertiseMint brings a full team of advertising experts, including account managers, media buyers, copywriters, and creative experts in video production, editing, photography, graphic design, and data analysis to ensure our metrics are met. We would love the opportunity to help grow your business.
Disclaimer: AdvertiseMint is an advertising agency that provides advertising and marketing services to businesses located in Singapore. The details provided on this page are for informational purposes and to help explain the services we provide for our clients. AdvertiseMint has no affiliation or exclusive partnerships with the city of Singapore, tourist locations, government divisions, sports teams, educational institutions, annual events, restaurants, or other businesses mentioned on this page.