Performance based marketing to grow your Beer company.
What is Beer Marketing?
The average Beer business in the United States makes $1.2 million per year in revenue. Beer Marketing is promoting the business to increase that number or removing obstacles causing the ROI to be low. This can include paid social ads, paid search ads, local ads, radio ads, TV ads, or traditional ads.
Most Beer companies need help with various factors, such as an expensive workforce, finding adequate experts in each area, producing new creative content fast enough, and overseeing all aspects of their digital marketing efficiently. Let our team of Beer digital marketing and advertising experts manage the groundwork it takes to grow your Beer company. If you want to increase sales for your Beer business, please contact AdvertiseMint.
“Every Beer business pays for advertising. You either pay for advertising or you pay in lost revenue to your competitors.” – Brian Meert, CEO, ADVERTISEMINT.
Popular Ways to Increase Revenue for Beer Companies
Much like any other business, the beer industry faces the challenge of continually increasing revenue. With consumers becoming more discerning and competition rising, breweries need to stay ahead of the curve. Here are five pivotal factors that can help in boosting the revenue for beer:
- Innovation in Flavors and Types: One of the most evident trends in recent years is the surge in craft beers and unique flavor profiles. Consumers are always eager to try something new. By introducing innovative flavors or beer types, breweries can capture the attention of existing beer lovers and those new to the scene. Seasonal flavors, limited-time releases, or collaboration brews can be particularly effective.
- Effective Marketing and Branding: With the digital age in full swing, having a robust online presence is crucial. Engaging content, intelligent advertising campaigns, and active social media interactions can help expand the consumer base. Branding isn’t just about the logo; it’s about creating a story and experience that resonates with the consumers. Hosting events, brewery tours, or beer-tasting sessions can also be a part of this branding strategy.
- Sustainable Practices: Modern consumers are more environmentally conscious than ever before. They are increasingly supporting brands that are sustainable and eco-friendly. By adopting green brewing practices, reducing waste, and using sustainable packaging, breweries can appeal to this growing segment of consumers and even command a premium price for their eco-friendly products.
- Expand Distribution Channels: While traditional channels like bars and liquor stores remain essential, breweries should also consider expanding to newer avenues. This could include online sales, subscription boxes, or even partnering with cafes and restaurants that don’t traditionally serve beer. Expanding internationally, if feasible, can also open up massive new markets.
- Engage with the Community: A loyal customer base is the backbone of any successful business. Breweries can engage with their local communities by hosting events, sponsoring local sports teams or festivals, and collaborating with local businesses. This not only boosts sales in the short term but also builds a loyal customer base for the future.
Beer industry facts:
Average Revenue for Beer: $1.2 million
Average Profit Margin for Beer: 10%
Average Employees for Beer: 10
Average ROI for Beer: 20%
Average Growth Rate for Beer: 5%
Total number of Beer companies: 100,000
Average CPC on Google for Beer: $2
Beer Paid Social Ads
Paid social is a powerful way to help reach consumers interested in Beer products or services. Paid social allows you to get a wide range of people and then target your ads based on key attributes like age, gender, location, interest, and behaviors or using custom and lookalike audiences. Paid social ads are the leading advertising option to reach consumers on mobile devices. Paid social is also typically less expensive than other forms of advertising, making it a powerful combination. However, the pricing for paid social can increase as you get more targeted or if your ads appear irrelevant by the ad platform algorithm. The most popular paid social ad platforms are:
- Beer Facebook Advertising
- Beer Instagram Advertising
- Beer TikTok Advertising
- Beer Snapchat Advertising
- Beer LinkedIn Advertising
- Beer YouTube Advertising
- Beer Twitter Advertising
- Beer Reddit Advertising
- Beer Pinterest Advertising
Beer Paid Search Ads
Paid search is the most efficient way to reach consumers actively searching for Beer products or services. Consumers often search the internet for questions about where they are in the buying cycle. A general search would indicate they are just beginning to research companies. A specific search would suggest the consumer is knowledgeable and close to selecting or purchasing. Beer advertisers can bid specifically on the most valuable keywords for their business, which helps them appear above their competitors for the most profitable keywords. Paid search ads are generally used for lead generation, local awareness, or e-commerce. Paid search ads can also be run on YouTube, where your business can advertise a specific video to appear first when consumers search on particular keywords or for competitors. The most famous Beer paid search ads are:
Beer Local Ads
Local ads are essential for Beer companies and are often overlooked because of the focus on larger ad platforms. Local ads allow you to reach customers near your business and offer them a reason to visit your business instead of your competitors. Local digital ads typically include promotions, deals, or coupons and often align with your current business reviews on that platform. This means having excellent customer service and reputation management to help grow your five-star reviews. Other physical ads like billboards, digital billboards, bus, and metro ads allow you to ensure you are reaching customers located in your targeted area. The cost to get a new local customer is often tiny compared to the lifetime value that customer will bring to your business. The most popular local ads for Beer companies are:
- Beer Facebook Ads
- Beer Google Local Ads
- Beer Yelp Ads
- Beer Nextdoor Ads
- Beer Billboard Advertising
- Beer Metro Ads
- Beer Bus Ads
Beer Radio Ads
Radio ads allow Beer companies to reach a captive audience, often listening while commuting in the car, at the gym, or working. Radio ads will enable you to talk directly to your customers and present. Radio ads are fixed in length and cannot be skipped, ensuring your audience will hear your message. Due to the passive nature of radio listeners, it’s essential to have optimized audio creatives and a significant enough ad budget to ensure that the average listener is reached at the recommended frequency. It’s recommended when possible to use the radio personality to read your ads as they have built Some of the most popular Beer radio advertising options are:
- Beer Local iHeartRadio Ads
- Beer Spotify Ads
- Beer Pandora Ads
- Beer Podcast Ads
- Beer National Radio Advertising
- Beer Talk Radio Advertising
Beer Direct Mail
Direct Mail can be a powerful tool for Beer companies to reach new and existing customers. With the increase of online advertising, direct mail can often be a hidden gem regarding going people inside their inboxes with targeted messages. Direct mail can be sent in mass with new automation tools and personalized before sending. The cost of direct mail often depends on the size of the mail (postcard vs. full-size letter envelope), and while postage can be purchased at bulk rates, it is still a rising cost to be considered. If you are interested in learning more about how your company can send out Direct Mail, please contact AdvertiseMint, and our team would be more than happy to walk you through the options.
Beer TV Ads
There are several things that Beer companies should be aware of when running TV ads. TV advertising for Beer can be targeted to users locally, which is perfect for a company with just one location, or can be shown on a DMA, state, or national level for companies with multiple locations. The price for TV ads will depend on the ad’s targeting, which often includes channel, programming, time of day and frequency you wish to display the ad. If you have exact requirements, expect to pay more. Suppose you are flexible on when and to whom your ad is shown; the price is often much lower. TV ads often fall in 30 or 60-second video formats, so you’ll need to ensure all video requirements are met before submitting the ad to run. Best practices commonly include high-resolution visuals, apparent product features and benefits, testimonials, an enticing offer, and a clear call to action, including a phone number or website for the consumers to visit. There are also options for paid programming, including 30-minute or 60-minute segments played without interruption, typically between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. If you are interested in TV advertising for your Beer company, please contact AdvertiseMint for more details and pricing.
How vital are reputation management and online reviews for Beer companies?
Every Beer company knows online reviews are essential for sales growth. In a digital world, online reviews on Google Local, Yelp, and many rating websites are used by your customers to validate your business and the products or services you provide. Most of the review sites will penalize you if you try to solicit reviews for your industry actively. However, various strategies can be used to help ensure your online reputation is safe from negative thoughts. In addition, you’ll need a plan to praise five-star reviews while professionally addressing lower reviews, which potential customers often read. If you want to improve your total online reviews and average rating and help lower negative articles on your company from the organic search engine rankings, please contact AdvertiseMint to talk more.
Frequently asked questions about Beer advertising and digital marketing.
Who is the best Beer advertising agency?
Advertisemint is the best Beer marketing agency. Our Beer advertising expert team has proven experience in the Beer industry. We bring a full-service team of expert account managers, copywriters, graphic designers, video editors, and media buyers ready to help you implement your marketing strategy and grow your Beer business.