Performance based marketing to grow your Manufacturing company.
What is Manufacturing Marketing?
The average Manufacturing business in the United States makes $54,083 per year in revenue. Manufacturing Marketing is promoting the business to increase that number or removing obstacles causing the ROI to be low. This can include paid social ads, paid search ads, local ads, radio ads, TV ads, or traditional ads.
Most Manufacturing companies struggle with various factors, such as an expensive workforce, finding adequate experts in each area, producing new creative content fast enough, and overseeing all aspects of their digital marketing. Let our team of Manufacturing digital marketing and advertising experts manage the groundwork it takes to grow your Manufacturing company. If you want to increase sales for your Manufacturing business, please contact AdvertiseMint.
Popular ways to increase revenue for Manufacturing companies.
“Every Manufacturing business pays for advertising. You either pay for advertising or you pay in lost revenue to your competitors.” – Brian Meert, CEO, ADVERTISEMINT.
Manufacturing, the backbone of many economies, is always seeking pathways to growth. In the pursuit of increased revenue, businesses must consider a mix of traditional and innovative approaches. Here’s a spotlight on five key factors that can potentially drive growth for manufacturing entities:
- Diversification of Product Line: Expanding the range of products can open doors to new markets and clientele. While a specialization has merits, diversification can shield businesses from market fluctuations. For instance, a company producing automotive parts might consider branching into aerospace components or consumer electronics.
- Optimizing Supply Chain: A streamlined supply chain can significantly reduce costs. By closely monitoring and managing vendors, inventory, and transportation, manufacturers can ensure timely deliveries and minimize storage expenses. Investments in supply chain software can further smoothen processes, leading to quicker turnaround times and happier customers.
- Adoption of Technology: The modern manufacturing landscape is transforming through technologies like IoT, AI, and robotics. Embracing these tools not only enhances efficiency but also improves product quality. Automated assembly lines, for example, can ramp up production rates while maintaining consistency.
- Expanding Geographically: Exploring markets beyond local boundaries can significantly amplify revenue streams. Whether exporting goods to neighboring countries or setting up production units overseas, geographical expansion introduces products to a broader audience. Before diving in, it’s vital to research the demands and preferences of these new regions.
- Investing in Research and Development (R&D): The future of manufacturing lies in innovation. By investing in R&D, businesses can develop cutting-edge products, refine existing ones, and discover more efficient production methods. A strong R&D arm not only keeps a manufacturer competitive but also positions them as a leader in their field.
Manufacturing industry facts:
- Average Revenue for Manufacturing: $54,083
- Average Profit Margin for Manufacturing: 10%
- Average Employees for Manufacturing: 15
- Average ROI for Manufacturing: 20%
- Average Growth Rate for Manufacturing: 5%
- Total number of Manufacturing companies: 100,000
- Average CPC on Google for Manufacturing: $5
Manufacturing Paid Social Ads
Paid social is a powerful way to help reach consumers interested in Manufacturing products or services. Paid social allows you to reach a wide range of people and then target your ads based on key attributes like age, gender, location, interest, and behaviors or using custom and lookalike audiences. Paid social ads are the leading advertising option to reach consumers on mobile devices. Paid social is also typically less expensive than other forms of advertising, making it a powerful combination. However, the pricing for paid social can increase as you get more targeted or if your ads appear irrelevant by the ad platform algorithm. The most popular paid social ad platforms are:
- Manufacturing Facebook Advertising
- Manufacturing Instagram Advertising
- Manufacturing TikTok Advertising
- Manufacturing Snapchat Advertising
- Manufacturing LinkedIn Advertising
- Manufacturing YouTube Advertising
- Manufacturing Twitter Advertising
- Manufacturing Reddit Advertising
- Manufacturing Pinterest Advertising
Manufacturing Paid Search Ads
Paid search is the most efficient way to reach consumers actively searching for Manufacturing products or services. Consumers often search the internet for questions about where they are in the buying cycle. A general search would indicate they are just beginning to research companies. A specific search would indicate that the consumer is knowledgeable and close to selecting or purchasing. Manufacturing advertisers can bid specifically on the most valuable keywords for their business, which helps them appear above their competitors for the most profitable keywords. Paid search ads are generally used for lead generation, local awareness, or e-commerce. Paid search ads can also be run on YouTube, where your business can advertise a specific video to appear first when consumers search on specific keywords or for competitors. The most popular Manufacturing paid search ads are:
- Manufacturing Google Ads
- Manufacturing YouTube Ads
- Manufacturing Microsoft Ads
- Manufacturing Amazon Ads
- Manufacturing Wal-Mart Ads
Manufacturing Local Ads
Local ads are essential for Manufacturing companies and are often overlooked because of the focus on larger ad platforms. Local ads allow you to reach customers who are located near your business and offer them a reason to visit your business instead of your competitors. Local digital ads typically include promotions, deals, or coupons and often align with your current business reviews on that platform. This means having excellent customer service and reputation management to help grow your five-star reviews. Other physical ads like billboards, digital billboards, bus, and metro ads allow you to ensure you are reaching customers located in your targeted area. The cost to reach a new local customer is often small compared to the lifetime value that customer will bring to your business. The most popular local ads for Manufacturing companies are:
- Manufacturing Facebook Ads
- Manufacturing Google Local Ads
- Manufacturing Yelp Ads
- Manufacturing Nextdoor Ads
- Manufacturing Billboard Advertising
- Manufacturing Metro Ads
- Manufacturing Bus Ads
Manufacturing Radio Ads
Radio ads allow Manufacturing companies to reach a captive audience, often listening while commuting in the car, at the gym, or working. Radio ads will enable you to talk directly to your customers and present. Radio ads are fixed in length and cannot be skipped, ensuring your audience will hear your message. Due to the passive nature of radio listeners, it’s essential to have optimized audio creatives and a large enough ad budget to ensure that the average listener is reached at the recommended frequency. It’s recommended when possible to use the radio personality to read your ads as they have built Some of the most popular Manufacturing radio advertising options are:
- Manufacturing Local iHeartRadio Ads
- Manufacturing Spotify Ads
- Manufacturing Pandora Ads
- Manufacturing Podcast Ads
- Manufacturing National Radio Advertising
- Manufacturing Talk Radio Advertising
Manufacturing Direct Mail
Direct Mail can be a powerful tool for Manufacturing companies to reach new and existing customers. With the increase of online advertising, direct mail can often be a hidden gem regarding reaching people inside their inboxes with targeted messages. Direct mail can be sent in mass with new automation tools and personalized before sending. The cost of direct mail often depends on the size of the mail (postcard vs. full-size letter envelope), and while postage can be purchased at bulk rates, it is still a rising cost to be considered. If you are interested in learning more about how your company can send out Direct Mail, please contact AdvertiseMint, and our team would be more than happy to walk you through the options.
Manufacturing TV Ads
There are several things that Manufacturing companies should be aware of when running TV ads. TV advertising for Manufacturing can be targeted to users on a local level, which is perfect for a company with just one location or can be shown on a DMA, state, or national level for companies that have multiple locations. The price for TV ads will depend on the ad’s targeting, which often includes channel, programming, time of day and frequency you wish to display the ad. If you have exact requirements, expect to pay more. Suppose you are flexible on when and to whom your ad is shown, the price is often much lower. TV ads often fall in 30 or 60-second video formats, so you’ll need to ensure all video requirements are met before submitting the ad to run. Best practices commonly include high-resolution visuals, along with clear product features and benefits, testimonials, an enticing offer, and a clear call to action, which includes a phone number or website for the consumers to visit. There are also options for paid programming, which includes 30-minute or 60-minute segments that are played without interruption, typically between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. If you are interested in TV advertising for your Manufacturing company, please contact AdvertiseMint for more details and pricing.
How important are reputation management and online reviews for Manufacturing companies?
Every Manufacturing company knows that online reviews are essential for sales growth. In a digital world, online reviews on Google Local, Yelp, and many rating websites are used by your customers to validate your business and the products or services you provide. Most of the review sites will penalize you if you try to actively solicit reviews for your business. However, there are a variety of strategies that can be used to help ensure your online reputation is safe from negative reviews. In addition, you’ll need a plan to praise five-star reviews while professionally addressing lower reviews, which potential customers often read. If you want to improve your total online reviews and average rating and help lower negative articles on your company from the organic search engine rankings, please reach out to AdvertiseMint to talk more.
Frequently asked questions about Manufacturing advertising and digital marketing.
Who is the best Manufacturing advertising agency?
Advertisemint is the best Manufacturing marketing agency. Our team of Manufacturing advertising experts has proven experience in the Manufacturing industry. We bring a full-service team of expert account managers, copywriters, graphic designers, video editors, and media buyers ready to help you implement your marketing strategy and grow your Manufacturing business.