Do you want to create an impactful social media presence for your business?
TikTok is an increasingly popular platform, and it has the potential to generate quick results if used in the right way.
Running a professional advertising account with TikTok Ads Manager effectively reaches potential customers and monetizes data-driven campaigns.
In this blog post, we’ll explore how you can set up your ads manager account and take advantage of TikTok’s ad network offers.
Read on as we cover the following:
- Create a TikTok Ads Manager Account
- Modifying Ads Manager: Simplified Mode
- Modifying Ads Manager: Custom Mode
- Final Thoughts on How to Create a TikTok Ads Manager Account
- Frequently Asked Questions on How to Create a TikTok Ads Manager Account
Create a TikTok Ads Manager Account
Create your TikTok Ads Manager account by following the steps below:
- Go to the TikTok for Business page. Fill in the email and password boxes, and select the TikTok Commercial Terms of Service box. Lastly, click the sign-up button.
- Fill in the following boxes. Once done, click the Continue button.
- Country or Region – TikTok will show you the best things to do that follow your local rules and laws.
- Industry – TikTok advises you on how to advertise that is more helpful and useful.
- Legal Business Name – TikTok needs your business’s legal name to ensure it is a real company and you can pay for services and features.
- Time Zone – TikTok adjusts your campaign reports and dates to match your time zone.
- Phone Number – TikTok will contact you on this phone number to give tips on making your advertisements more successful.
- Currency – TikTok will charge you a fee and show you how much money is available to spend.
- Select Automatic or Manual payment types.////
Note: After you’ve completed the first three steps, TikTok will send in your ad account for approval. Your ad campaign will start running once it is approved.
It usually takes less than a day to review an account. You can check on the status of your account by going into Account Settings and looking at Account Info.
- Choose a mode that works best for your campaign creation needs.
- Submit your first ad and accomplish the payment.
Congratulations on setting up your TikTok Ads Manager account and running your first paid campaign!
Modifying Ads Manager in Simplified Mode
Simplified Mode may be a good fit for advertisers new to running online ads or who need to create and manage campaigns quickly.
- Set Goal.
- Select Audience.
- Set Budget.
- Create an ad and click the Submit button.
Modifying Ads Manager in Custom Mode
Advertisers looking for greater control and more advanced options when creating campaigns may discover that Custom Mode is suitable.
- Choose an advertising objective.
- Configure Settings.
- Set Audience Targeting.
- Set Contextual Targeting.
- Set up Content Exclusions.
- Choose a Budget and Schedule.
- Set up Bidding and Optimization.
- Create an Ad Name.
- Create an Identity.
- Set the ad details.
- Set up Ad Tracking and click the Submit button.
Final Thoughts on How to Create a TikTok Ads Manager Account
Creating a TikTok Ads Manager account is easy and can help you reach new audiences with its great features and successful ad campaigns.
With the help of this blog post, you can now create your own TikTok Ads Manager Account in no time. Team up with a TikTok creative agency to reach your target market, boost brand awareness, and drive conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Create TikTok Ads Manager Account
Can I create and manage TikTok ads directly from the TikTok app?
You cannot create and manage ads directly from the TikTok app. TikTok Ads Manager is a separate platform that allows you to create and manage ads.
Can I run TikTok ads without a business account?
You’ll need a business account for the platform to use the TikTok Ads Manager.
Are there differences between TikTok personal and TikTok business accounts?
A personal account grants you access to both Sounds and Commercial Sounds libraries. Business Accounts only provides the Commercial Sounds library designed for commercial use.