If you’re an ad agency, you will likely add multiple accounts to your Facebook Business Manager. Adding a Facebook ad account is so easy, in fact, that it only takes three steps! Follow the steps below to add a Facebook ad account through Business Manager.Learn how to claim a Facebook ad account through Business Manager. Click To Tweet
Step 1: Click “Claim Asset”
Go to your Business Manager homepage. Click “Claim Assets” located on the upper right hand corner of the page. Then click “Ad Account“.
Step 2: Enter Ad Account Number
Enter the ad account ID then click “Claim Ad Account“.
Step 3: You’re Done!
Click “OK” to finish the process. Once you’ve submitted your request, it will be pending for the admin’s approval.
Recommended Articles Related to Facebook Advertising:
- Facebook Revamps Slideshow Ads with Text and Music
- What Should You Look for When Hiring a Facebook Ad Agency?
- How To Create a Facebook Offer
- Getting Started with Facebook Ads
- How To Block Someone on Facebook
- Facebook Launches Vertical Videos
Was this How To article about adding a Facebook ad account to your Business Manager helpful? Leave your thoughts on the comments section below!