Ad account IDs come in handy when an advertiser wants to submit a request for Facebook support or to manage his or her client’s account. This is especially important for advertising companies that often work with multiple businesses in dire need of ad management. Unlike adding a partner to your Facebook ad account on Business Manager, finding your ad account numbers takes two fast and easy steps. Follow the instructions below to find your Facebook ad account ID on facebook.business.com.Learn how to find your Facebook ad account ID. Click To Tweet
Step 1: Click “Ads Manager”
To get to Ads Manager, click the “Business Manager” tab then the “Ads Manager” tab appearing on the drop down menu.
Step 2: Click “Account”
To view all your account IDs, click the “Account” tab. Your account IDs will appear under each account name on the drop down menu.
Recommended Articles Related to Facebook Advertising:
- Facebook Revamps Slideshow Ads with Text and Music
- What Should You Look for When Hiring a Facebook Ad Agency?
- Facebook Tests New News Feed Feature
- Getting Started with Facebook Ads
- How To Claim a Facebook Ad Account through Business Manager
- Facebook Launches Vertical Videos
Was this How To article about finding your Facebook ad account easy and informative? Leave your thoughts on the comments section below!