November 28, 2017
Encouraging customers to visit your dealership can be challenging. You can encourage them to visit by making the car buying experience as easy and as seamless as possible.
Facebook recently announced enhancements for two ad products, Dynamic Ads for Auto and Lead Ads for Auto, to make it easier for customers to find and learn more about your dealership.Use @Facebook 's Dynamic Ads and Lead Ads for #auto to help customers find you. #digitaladvertising Click To Tweet
Dynamic Ads for Auto
Facebook’s dynamic ads make the ad viewing experience more engaging and personalized. Not only do the ads make your vehicle inventory shine, but they also feature each of your vehicles to customers most likely to buy. Below is a list of Dynamic Ads for Auto’s enhanced capabilities.
- Dynamic Ads for Auto automatically generates distinctive ads for each vehicle.
- Dynamic Ads for Auto uses interest targeting with information taken from customers’ websites, apps, or Internet activities.
- Dynamic Ads for Auto is always on, increasing the chances of customers seeing your offer.
- Dynamic ads for auto is viewable on all devices, reaching more people at any given time.
Lead Ads for Auto
Lead ads remove the slow and difficult process of communicating with dealerships. Using a visual hook to reel them in, lead ads make the process of collecting information from and giving information to customers as easy as possible. Below is a list of Lead Ads for Auto’s enhanced capabilities.
- Lead Ads for Auto uses the locator feature to help customers find your dealership.
- Lead Ads for Auto uses the Canvas format to captivate and allow customers to see the ease of doing business with your dealership.
- Lead Ads for Auto make it easy for customers to schedule appointments with you.
With Facebook’s two new capabilities, you can easily turn interested customers to buying customers.