December 16, 2017
When it comes to Facebook advertising, you don’t want to impulsively dive in and learn as you go. Although there is always something new to learn, it’s important to educate yourself to craft a strategy that doesn’t spend any unnecessary dollars. To help you get started, here’s a list of useful resources for beginners.Use these 19 resources to help you get started with @Facebook advertising. #digitaladvertising Click To Tweet
Facebook Advertising Resources
- TechCrunch—Follow social media news updates and see what other businesses are doing successfully.
- Jon Loomer—Get into the nitty-gritty of Facebook analytics, testing, plugins, and more.
- Entrepreneur—News, advice, and more for anyone looking to grow their business online.
- Mari Smith—Keep up-to-date with the “Social Scoop,” which offers insights for social media advertising trends.
- The Verge—Discover how Facebook advertising is being most effectively used, as well as what’s going on across the globe in regards to technology and marketing.
- Social Media Examiner—Tips, how-tos, and more about social media advertising.
- Business Insider—News and credible insights on social media advertising and business.
- Facebook for Business—This resource offers information useful for advertisers of any level of experience, whether it be beginners or experts.
- AdEspresso—Everything from blog posts to webinars, this site has a lot of useful information available for Facebook advertising beginners.
- The Complete Guide to Facebook Advertising—Get step-by-step help, complete with illustrations and easy-to-understand explanations, with this advertising guide by Brian Meert.
- Facebook Business Beginner’s Guide—Facebook Business helps you get started, with the basics of choosing ad creative, understanding digital advertising, and more.
- Oberlo—Get a basic overview to wet your feet in this in-depth blog post for beginners.
- Kissmetrics Blog—In addition to covering the different types of Facebook ads and what you can do with them, this blog also goes into how you can make your business page more marketable.
- AdAge—Use this widely-used resource for everything you need regarding digital advertising.
- Forbes—Get credible insights about technology, digital advertising, and what’s what in Facebook advertising.
- Mashable—Another great blog for opinions, updates, and insights on Facebook advertising.
- Neil Patel, Inc.—Helps you generate more traffic by teaching you how to make connections between Facebook ads and your business’ website.
- Business 2 Community—Helpful articles, lists, and how-tos for digital advertising.
- AdvertiseMint Blog—Stay current with the latest in Facebook advertising, as well as learn about various digital advertising elements with AdvertiseMint’s blog.
By taking advantage of these resources, you are well on your way to running a successful Facebook advertising campaign.