Facebook recently made some improvements to Slideshow, a Facebook and Instagram tool marketers can use to create videos with a set of photos. This tool, created by Facebook as an alternative to videos to combat slow loading times, now features sound, text, colors, and sample templates. Facebook gives marketers access to music and sound by providing a library that contains audio tracks for upload and by integrating its photo library and stock images to Slideshow.[bctt tweet=”Facebook revamps slideshow ads.” username=””]
What’s So Great About Slideshow?
Slideshow is a great tool for several reasons.
1) You don’t need to have experience with video editing to use it.
2) You can use it on mobile.
3) You can bring video to people with any connection speed.
This easy, new-and-improved tool has proven useful for several companies such as Unilever and Stance.
“Stance used slideshow across Facebook and Instagram to effectively increase sales. The campaign was a great partnership between the art and science of our brand,” says Stance’s Director of Social Media Brett Sirianni in Facebook’s official business blog.
For more information on this update, visit Facebook’s bussiness page.
Recommended Articles Related to Facebook Advertising:
- What Should You Look for When Hiring a Facebook Ad Agency?
- How To Create a Facebook Offer
- Getting Started with Facebook Ads
- How To Block Someone on Facebook
- Facebook Launches Vertical Videos
- How To Craft A Successful Facebook and Instagram Video Ad
Was this article about Facebook’s Slideshow update interesting or surprising? Leave your thoughts on the comments section below!