Many young entrepreneurs dream of owning a business, running a website or starting a mobile app but have limited funds to start. With the hurdle of student fees and homework, many student entrepreneurs have no choice but to forestall their dreams.
The AdvertiseMint Advertising and Marketing Scholarship Program was created to help students jump start their businesses while in school by utilizing Facebook advertising.
AdvertiseMint, a Facebook advertising agency, believes in helping passionate, hardworking, and talented students achieve their dream of starting their own business.
Annual Scholarship Amount
$2,500 Total Scholarship made up of the following:
- $1,000 Scholarship (applied directly to tuition)
- $1,000 in Free Facebook Advertising Credits
- $500 in Free Facebook Agency Services*
*Services include Facebook ad account management, copywriting, graphic design, and video editing, among other services and can be used on anything to help the students business become more successful. Winner(s) will also be featured in AdvertiseMint’s website and social media pages.
- Scholarship submission due by December 31st.
- Winning submission selected by January 31st.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 18 to 25.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States by selection date or enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States during the time of submission.
- Applicant must submit one submission per person.
- Average GPA must be 2.0 or higher.
- Scholarship winner(s) will be selected by the employees of AdvertiseMint based on creativity, business idea and attention to detail regarding their business idea.
Step 1: Complete Survey
Complete the following social media survey.
Step 2: Create Video Pitch
Create a video pitch that is under 90 seconds that answers the following questions:
- What is your business idea?
- Tell us about your customers?
- What makes your business better or different?
- How will your business idea make a positive impact to society?
- What makes you the best choice to receive this scholarship?
Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook.
Step 3: Complete Application
Complete the following form along and press submit.
To continue learning more about the advertising options available on Facebook and Instagram, check out the Facebook Blueprint learning program which offers short tutorials on how the advertising platform works. You can also take the Facebook Blueprint certification test, which is a valuable addition to any resume. Finally, you can visit AdvertiseMint’s Facebook Advertising Blog, which offers helpful tips and short tutorials on how to complete specific tasks with Facebook advertising.
Once you’ve completed your application, share it with your friends using the links above. You can also follow AdvertiseMint via social media to ensure you’re the first to know when the winner is announced.
- Follow AdvertiseMint on Facebook
- Follow AdvertiseMint on Instagram
- Follow AdvertiseMint on Twitter
- Follow AdvertiseMint on Snapchat
Or check out our most recent articles related to Facebook, Instagram and digital advertising on the AdvertiseMint blog.